Dizziness at 11wk 5 day

Shabby990

Boy age 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies
Let me tell you a little I could help my self but have two private scans this pregnancy one at 6 weeks 5 days and One at 9 week 4 day both with heart beat and growing well due to every time my dates we're put forward

I have had morning sickness early On and still having it not every day is as bad but I find the evenings I am being sick not every night.. I had my blood pressure checked and it has been low when I was walking to work I felt I had no energy and I was getting hot and when I went to the shop for some water I found my self leaning on the counter my head felt dizzy and my eyes where blurry it did go after 20 mins is Any one else getting this
Thank you

In my first pregnancy i lost baby but thats nothing to do with it, i got low blood pressure. I was weak and dizzy. You should try rest hun get your feet up and let your midwife know if you are feeling worse xx

Low blood pressure is common in pregnancy as you adjust to so many changes in your circulatory system. I've had occasional dizzy spells and I've had to be careful when getting up, especially if I've been lying down for awhile. From the little bit of reading I've done, the biggest risk is falling and hurting yourself. It's totally normal, but if it's that bad, talk to your doctor and see if there's anything you can do to ease it. You don't want to fall, especially when you start to get big and off balance.

I track my pregnancy week tot week and for week 11 to 12 they warn that dizziness can set in as new symptom because baby is taking more of you blood flow and then you don't get as much as usual to your brain which can cause dizziness. Don't worry hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->