• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Dizziness/shaky/almost fainted.

Kimbre

DD 7 years. SO and baby
Reaction score
so i sometimes DO get light headed and if i dont eat i have Hypoglycemia spells(dizzy, cant see, almost faint, sometimes shake) this is only when i dont have enough nutrients or sugar in my system... but ever since i was 14 i have known to eat so i dont get those anymore.

lately i have been eating alot! but i got really dizzy while making my DD breakfast. i almost fainted! i couldn't see and i shook for maybe 7 seconds. (no its not epilepsy. people ask me that and i had friends with that, its not that lol.)

it was slight shaking but my legs were shaking and weak...it freaked me out bc i ate!
also i am 9 DPO.

has anyone had this at all??

i had dizziness with one of my pregnancies but never any shaking :shrug:

i had been dizzy for a couple days. it got really bad today.

I found this by coincidence, but when I changed prenatals, the dizziness stopped. I think I wasn't getting enough iron because the new one had more :shrug:

I think it is a good sign, as dizziness is definitely a pregnancy symptom.

hmmm i have been on my prenatals for a while now... so thatd be odd if it were that.
guess we will just have to see. i was really nauseous today for a bit. but feeling better now. but thats occurred b4 my AF other cycles.

I had really bad dizziness for about 2 or 3 days last month and got a BFP, I remember actually thinking I was going to faint at one point, I was so light headed. I don't think I've ever had shaking though. Good luck x.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"