Dizziness

happyfamily123

Expecting Baby #3
Reaction score
Has anyone had extreme dizziness? Last night from about 7pm on I felt so dizzy. Everytime I moved or stood up I felt like I was on an amusement park ride or something that i was much higher than I actually was. I had a very short night the night before approx. 6 hours of sleep and worked all day, do you think I was just overly tired and that's why I was dizzy? Or do other people get dizzy too?

Hi there
I was speaking to my midwife today about diziness.....she said that it could be one of two things.......sugar levels dropping too low, in which case you should always make sure you have something with you...I eat low fat fruit bars....or it could be related to your blood pressure. If you are worried at all just contact your midwife. I hope this helps x

just realised our bottom tickers have same dates!

Oh they do! My tickers are ridiculous. I put in the same date for all of them but they all say different dates lol. What's your edd?

I'm June 1st, but it hasn't been confirmed or anything yet- yay! I think I found my buddy!

Have you had your scan date yet? Mine is the 18th of November

I'm in US so our's is a little different. I have my first appointment on Monday the 3rd (i'll be 10 weeks) and my doctor usually does an u/s on that first visit. I have one little boy (almost 3 yrs old) and we had a miscarriage last April. So we're so excited for this pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"