Dizzy - help!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by cjwilson80, Jun 6, 2011.

1. cjwilson80

cjwilson80 Well-Known Member

So I've recently started getting dizzy spells. What do you gals do to combat these dizzy spells, anything? It's not all the time but it seems like today is the worst. I've also got a really bad headache that just will not go away. I'm 6 weeks today and I think all the m/s symptoms are starting to hit with a bang :shrug:

2. Niamh22

Niamh22 Well-Known Member

sometimes if i come over really dizzy i have some chocolate it tends to help. think it is blood sugars that make me dizy if i have been doing a lot

3. Zodiac

Zodiac Pregnant with #2

I started having that issue a few weeks ago while working out. My doctor said to make sure I'm properly hydrated- which I am since I drink about 1 gallon of water every day- so she also explained that my blood pressure may be dropping a bit due to my inceased blood flow going directly to baby. So try some salty snacks like salted peanuts, almonds, etc...

I also mix part gatorade with part water.

4. swanxxsong

swanxxsong pregnant w my rainbow!

I drink tons of water and eat lots of raw veggies. I found this helps me a lot. :D

best wishes! <3