dizzy - light headed?

laura_2010

Reaction score
Im around 6 weeks I had a early scan on 28th which shown gestonal sac and yolk will be going back week tomorrow. But since yesterday I have been feeling very dizzy and light headed - More when I get up - Im trying to drink Loads of water and juice to see if that helps but came from no-where really odd feeling... ANyone else or what is it xx

Could be blood pressure - I think it can dip in the first stage of pregnancy (not 100% certain) which is why a lot of ladies have dizzy spells when pregnant. I've had a few "whoa - head rush" moments myself. Also if you're getting the sickness, that won't help.

Could be.... Im going to try and eat more too see if that helps, It everytime I get up I have to stop and wait for it to go... Really weird only came yeserday too... Could go my doc tomorrow and get my BP checked xx

Try snacks between meals and see if that helps. It sounds awful I hope it eases for you soon x

I've had that quite often. I had my OB appointment last week and he said I have anemia. Assuming in my case this is what is causing the dizziness and such. They did a lot of blood work so that's how they found that out. My mom had it with her pregnancies as well. Maybe it's a possibility? I'm by no means an expert though as this is my first pregnancy.

been experiencing the exact same since like week 4. Im now 9 wks.

Hi Thank you Ladies, Well My blood test shown im anaemic :wacko: So I have to go to the doctors tomorrow for some tablets that will help get my levels back up, They did say, eat regular and lots of water - Lets see how it goes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->