Dizzy spells

kateqpr

Reaction score
I've just been out for a shopping trip, but every ten minutes had to sit down on a bench / chair / jumper display in Gap, because i kept on feeling light headed, like before you faint.

Anyone else getting spells like this? Normally i'm fine (though felt a bit light headed in the shower too) but today my head is kinda buzzing.

Had my blood pressure taken last week and all fine. Maybe it's just all part of my body falling apart at the mo :(

Or it's all the bed rest i've been on. Makes a girl really unfit..

Yep I had the same as you did and wasnt my blood pressure as it was checked also just hormones again. I couldnt do very much for fear of falling over and my head and ears where buzzing and ringing. I think your getting all the same stuff as I did reading some of your other threads. Its terrible! I think everyones body reacts differently and I would be sensitive to changes. I cant even take a pain killer without getting high so i assume pregnancy will be rough to.

If it makes you feel better mines layed off. Didnt need to take anything and they just said it was normal. I get the odd spell now but nothing like i did. If you faint though get it looked into more.

i did yesterday at the swimming pool. I had a swim felt fine, but there are communal showers and it was busy so quite warm and all of a sudden i felt a little sick and dizzy. Which was inconvenient as I was in the middle of a conversation.. anyway.. I felt quite ill but managed to get my stuff out of my locker and into a cubicle before I had to sit down and actually I sat my wet arse on all my dry clothes. Then I felt fine after a while and I walked home. Weird.

I felt like this last night too. Wasnt sure what was causing it, came over me all off a sudden. had it last week when i was out shopping. Said to OH he is going to have to come with me from now on in case I get that feeling again cause I wouldnt want to pass out and end up in hosp!

I've been getting this a lot lately. I find I need to walk a LOT slower then I usually do (apparantly I basically run my OH says!) so slowing down lots and making sure to take rests when out walking a lot!

ive been having bouts of this too, i got it really bad in tesco a few days ago, just make sure you have water with you always & if you feel like that dont try & fight it sit down straight away X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->