Dizzy???

oct-bump

Reaction score
I've been dizzy since yesterday afternoon. It doesn't feel like normal low blood pressure dizziness - which I've had since week 16. Last night when I headed to the bathroom, I walked into a wall and a door. I get dizzy if I turn my head and really dizzy when I lay down.

Do you think this is normal?

Prolonged, continued dizziness is never normal, not even in pregnancy. It can be a symptom of a very serious problem, like stroke. Especially when accompanied by visual disturbances and/or loss of balance/coordination. I would even go so far as to skip calling your midwife/doctor and go straight to A&E/ER.

Prolonged, continued dizziness is never normal, not even in pregnancy. It can be a symptom of a very serious problem, like stroke. Especially when accompanied by visual disturbances and/or loss of balance/coordination. I would even go so far as to skip calling your midwife/doctor and go straight to A&E/ER.

Thanks. I'll do that. My sister said the same thing. She works in the nicu.

Good luck! I sincerely hope it's nothing serious but better safe than sorry. Keep us updated! *hugs*

This is dumb. I phoned my OB's office. My OB said I have to see my regular primary doctor because, apparently, this symptom is not pregnancy related. Geeze... That's a bunch of BS. I am work now, so I'll go to a local clinic and get my blood pressure checked out. If it's normal, then I'll see my regular doctor, otherwise, I'll be off to the hosiptal ignoring my OB's advice. Too bad my hospital is an hour away. Hopefully, my BP will be normal.

:hugs:hope u get wel soon...plz check with the dr..

Well, my BP was a little higher than normal - 134/83 verse 120/70. I am resting now. I'm sure everything is fine. Thanks for your support

Hi,
it could be a problem with the fluid in your ears. I have been really dizzy last few days and when i went to the doctors they said it was the excess fluid in my ears affecting the balance and making me feel dizzy. Not much they can do it will clear up by itself. Might be worth asking them to just check your ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"