Dizzys D is for Diet Journal!!!!!!

dizzyspells

Mia & Finnlays Mummy.xxx
Reaction score
Well I though this might be a good way to keep me motivated and spur me on!!!!!

I am 14st and have managed top loose 1.5st since my son was born 9mths ago!:blush:

I have been stuck at 14st for the last month!!!!!!!!!!

I am getting upset now at being the size I am,I have never been a skinny minni as I am a curvy girl but my aim is to loose 2st then ideally long term to be 10.5st!

Editing as I am now starting the Cambridge Diet SS+ today so going to start the weight loss updates from today!!Wish me luck!!

14.4.10 Starting weight = 14st 0lb

:flower:

Well Day 1 done!!

I have not felt hungry all day and the food is yummy!Soup is like proper soup and the meal was really nice!Shakes are a bit sweet but edible!!

I am really hoping that this is going to be the one!!Strugling with the no milk in my brew so might be naughty and swap a shake for some milk!!!

Well doing great still on Day 2!!

I really want chinese though!!!!!!!!!!I must be good I must be good!!!

Really impressed that meals I have tried so far have been yummy,thought they would be awfull.xx

Oh well a rubbish start to my journal and a rubbish start to my diet!!

I have had a rough few days and been nibbling on bits & ate a hotcross bun!!!

I get so peed off at myself for not stickin to it grrrrrrr!

I am not expecting to have lost anything when I weigh tommorow :cry:

Well 3lb gone!Bit dissapointed as its my 1st week but 3lbs is 3lbs I guess!!!x

I have decided that I am going back on CD as of Monday!!I am so bad but I am gonna stick it out this time!!!I need to do this I get married in just over 5mths!!!x

Well If Getting Married Isn't A Good Motivator I Don't Know What Is! :)
Just Imagine How Amazing You Will Look In All Those Pics If You Keep Up The Good Work! :)

xx

Start again Wednesday.We have had a weekend away and doing things today and tommorow so going to start when I have time to focus and get the first yak days out of the way.xx

Well D today, back on the CD on SS+ for the 1st time!I am dreading it to be honest but I am determined and hopefully motivation will kick in once the 1st few days are over and done with!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->