Do all HPTs get Evap lines?? (Updated p 4 - retested)

Funny thing - when I walked up to the store to get the test I wasn't wearing a bra and I could feel my boobs flopping around. They aren't big so this is not NORMAL for me. I thought that was strange! Now I know why!

Guess I'm not going to be losing the 10 lbs I had hoped to lose before I got preggo again. lol

CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you!!!!!!

:hugs:

H & H 9 mos!!!!

Congrats!

I only got an evap with the dollar tree once. I even let them sit all dang day *hoping* for something to show up. haha

Congrats! How exciting. Can I ask how many days DPO you are?

Marisa

My AF is due tomorrow. I wasn't temping or using OPK's, so not sure how many dpo, but my guess is about 12.

We only DTD on CD 4, 5, 14, 16, and 20. I tested with dollar store tests on CD21, 24 and 28. They were all BFN. Then when I looked at the one from 28 a full day later I saw a line. Didn't believe it - thought it had to be an evap line. I tested again with a FR today (CD29) and it was :bfp: !!!

Yay!! :happydance: Told you told you told you!! :haha:

Well done chick! Have a beautiful pregnancy! x

I SO wish the one that I just tried to take a good pic of was that dark. It would have made my life SO MUCH easier! LOL Mine was definitely not looked at until many hours later too... hmmm...

Congrats hun!

Well - so much for keeping this a secret! How the heck did my mom see those pics already?? Does she stalk my photobucket page??

I just deleted them, but she called me first thing this morning and left a message saying "Are you pregnant? Is that the picture that you sent me?". I didn't "SEND" her a thing! SO how'd she see them already???

What do I say??? I don't want to lie, but we were really gonna keep a tight lip this time around, at least for a few weeks. Hmmmm... I can play dumb and act like I have no idea what pics she is talking about... or I can say they were old pics from when I was pregnant with Logan, or I can just tell the truth and tell her to stay quiet, but she has a big mouth! Then if she tells my sister, my sister will be upset that I wasn't the one to tell her! ACK. What do I do??

I'm thinking I just play dumb.... act like I don't know what shes talking about!

I wouldn't play dumb, just cos you will have to tell her at some point and then she'll know you were lying. Can you trust her - if so I'd tell her with strict orders not to tell! x

Well - I spoke to her. I LIED. :(

I told her I didn't know what the pics were that she saw...must have been some kind of internet mix-up. Not sure if she bought it or not, but I think so.

Anyways - yeah - she will eventually know I lied, but I'll just tell her I wasn't ready to let anyone know yet, until I saw the doctor. Once I go to the doc the first time I'll tell her. I'm sure she'll understand.

So pleased you got your BFP hunni....

I'm sure your mum will understand :)

I always use www.tinypic.com when i want to share private pictres so nobody I know can see them or know they are mine LOL :) Sorry your mom saw the pics- and hopefully she believes you!

Congrats on your :bfp: yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Sorry your mum saw the pics but I think she'll understand!! How did she see them?!

x

Not sure! I can only think she must somehow be "subscribed" to my photobucket account or something... and maybe it sends her a message when I add new pics?? I don't really know - but thats my best guess!

Anyhow --- its just crazy that she saw them that fast! It was less than 24 freakin hours!!

Oh well - I'll tell her the truth soon enough! Just want to get into the doctors first... make sure all is good.

I just still don't "FEEL" pregnant. I mean - I know I am, but besides the sore boobs, NOTHIN! It's like it hasn't sunk in or something. I so was not expecting this!

With my DS - as soon as I got that BFP I had every symptom in the book (and I found out with him earlier than this!) ! I guess its mind over matter maybe? Its soooo weird. Or maybe its a girl this time so my symptoms are different? Or maybe I'm just "broken in" already or something, so everything is milder?? I don't know....

Oooo - Just realized I'll be 4 weeks tomorrow! Movin right along... LOL

Oooh yes maybe a girl!!!! 4 weeks, congrats. You found out earlier than this with your first one......blimey!! When do u think you'll tell your mum.....wait til 3 months?

My AF was due yesterday, nothing yet but I am cramping abit and I dont "feel" pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->