Do any of these look positive to you?

littlebird28

Reaction score
https://www.flickr.com/photos/53480277@N03/ Sorry I took so many...just couldn't get the right lighting! They're 3 different tests- two dollar store and one FRER. These were 8 dpo last night, they were very faint, but of course now this morning they're a tad darker. Don't know how accurate that would make them. Tell me what you think! I am going INSANE! :thumbup:

can definately see two lines! go see your doctor or maybe in a few days it will be as dark as the other line as its still only 8dpo :D i would take it as a good sign though i would defo think it was a BFP!

:dust: xxx

Hi, There are a few that I would say def look positive. When is your period due? I am in my 2ww on dpo 2 going crazy. God Luck to you.

That is a definite line. If they are getting darker, I'd say you've got your :bfp:!!

Congrats!! H&H 9 months to you!! :wohoo:

Can see a faint line for sure :) I tested this afternoon- 3 days late and got a faint line. Trying not to get my hopes up so will retest in morning. BUT do u think a faint line def means postive?? It got slightly darker sitting over a few minutes....

I definetly see a line on atleast one of them!! I would take it as your BFP...if you want to be sure get a digital or see if your doctor will give you a blood test :)

definitely a line on all of them! congrats!!! :happydance:

Why am I still so skeptical?! Thank you ladies :) My husband thinks I am crazy. They were faint within the window of time, but if they sat all night and got darker do you think they're still accurate?? I wish my nature wasn't all of the "what ifs"! :) I think the only thing making me feel more positive is that i've been taking these tests every month and have never never never had a hint of a second line. I REALLY want to go get a digital but I read they only read 50 hcg and higher- I bet at 9 dpo im probably not there yet!

Def. Positive on all of them! Congrats are in order hun! You got many BFP's!!!

littlebird

if they were my positive tests id be running round like a mad woman they are all positive hun i can see them clear as day and my eyesight is not the best

congratulations hope you have a happy and healthy nine months

debs xxxxx:happydance:

I NEVER see lines, and I think I am a pretty good judge of evaps... The dollar tree ones COULD be evaps, but that FRER line is PINK no doubt about it, no way is that an evap! and FRER is way more sensitive then dollar tree, so you can trust that pink line! Do you have any more FRER to test again? JUST to make yourself feel better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->