Do any of these look positive to you?

I NEVER see lines, and I think I am a pretty good judge of evaps... The dollar tree ones COULD be evaps, but that FRER line is PINK no doubt about it, no way is that an evap! and FRER is way more sensitive then dollar tree, so you can trust that pink line! Do you have any more FRER to test again? JUST to make yourself feel better?

Whew! I thought it would be odd to have evaps on ALL tests! They were faint in the time frame, too, so that's a good sign! Pretty funny that last night I had 5 tests and now im down to 1! :) I was really bummed last night, however, because I woke up at 3:30 am having to pee REALLY bad, and I couldn't wait for FMU anymore- I felt like 5 hours was enough! The bummer was that I took vitamins right before I went to bed so when I went at 3:30 I had ATOMIC yellow pee (pretty gross) and it made a line a lot less clear than the others. There was still a TINY pink line trying to peek through the atomic yellow window, but not as clear as the other tests. Now that I look at it this morning I can see the line better- but still the most faint of all of them and the window is still really orange/yellow. What a freakin' rollercoaster! Going away to Chicago, im gonna try to hold off and not test until AF is due! We'll see how that goes. :)

littlebird28: Do you have any updates? Have you gotten your pg confirmed with a doctor? I have been getting faint lines too and am curious what has happened with yours since it was at the beginning of this month... would really like to know if my faint line is a BFP!

Definitely look positive to me, well done and congratulations!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->