Do any of you have polyp on womb lining?

rocksbabe1

Reaction score
Hello,

we are try to conceives. We have been struggles to get pregnant on and off, for probably about four years on this June. I have miscarried in three years ago on March in silent, as I didn't know that I was pregnant till too late, as I am suffers with PCOS which means my periods irregulars.

For about last a year or two, I am suffering with bleeding two weeks after periods, and even spotting for most of time, from time to time, which means it's stopping us from having sex, because I thinks it's disgusted to have sex while bleeding/spotting. My hubby complained about it, and I didn't come around to doctor about it, as I kept put it down that it would once off.

Last October 2013, the bleeding got worse because I had bleeding for EIGHT weeks, so I decided that it's something not right, so I went to see GP and they required me to have smear tests and blood tests for hormones, and smear test was in clear, and so hormones too, so they said its down to PCOS,but I determined to tell them that it's DEFFO nothing do with PCOS cos I had PCOS for about five years, and I never ever had like that before. So they decided to refer me to hospital to have scan and transviginal (spell?) and gynaecology (the gynaecology discharged me last year on May2013).

While I am still waiting to received the appointment for me to see gynaecology, I got date for scans, so I turned up to have scan done last Tuesday 7th January 2014. They have discovered that I have got lump on womb lining, so they said it is possible polyp OR bleeding. They said I would possibly needs to have further tests, it's up to GP's decision as I am still waiting to receive the appointment for me to see gynaecology. I will see GP on this Friday 17th January, to discuss about what should do about it.

However, I wonders if any of you got polyp? Do it makes you infertility? Can it be treatment? If treatment, would it mean I can now able to get fertility back? What the treatment will be?

Is it the reason that I got miscarried due to polyp ? I had transviginal in about four years ago, and the lump wasn't there?

I'm worry about the lump, as the scan lady said don't know what it is. But possible polyp. :-(

Baby dust to you all xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->