do any of you have symptoms then no symptoms?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Shell'sAngels, Dec 9, 2009.

1. Shell'sAngels

Shell'sAngels Well-Known Member

I was sick as a dog for the first week of finding out (found out early 5 days b4 missed period) then from 4 and half weeks till now, i have a day of feeling rubbish then 2 days not even feeling pregnant, another day of feeling rubbish now again today fine! (besides a nasty taste in my mouth) i feel normal! no sore boobs, no sickness nothing!! it dont half worry me as much as i like feeling good i like the symptoms as abit of reasurrance lol

Shell xx

2. Vickym74

Vickym74 Well-Known Member

Been like this all the way through! One day really tired and sore boobs and the next feel like I can do everything!!

Have been extremely lucky that I have had no m/s but have felt incredibly tired and have had bad pulling sensations but that have stopped now (am 11 + 5)

Completely normal x

3. tinadecember

tinadecember Mummy to Evie and TTC

really normal hun, some days i cant even get out of bed because im so exhausted and cant eat a thing because i feel so nauseous and others like today, ive been cleaning and just had chips and gravy for dinner yum!

x

4. Shell'sAngels

Funny isnt it how our bodies work... i even forget im pregnant sometimes lol... i feel today i could go to the gym and do a workout lol or something to let off steam! thought id be bad today as i only got 5 hours sleep last night but nope feel right as rain!... you wait now ive said that later on tonight i will feel crap again hahahaa

5. beatnick

beatnick Well-Known Member

I had a nausea free day yesterday- but felt a bit worried. Today look like I have been run over. so tired... feel like I might collapse!

Its normal for the symptoms to come and go. Im sure you will get hit by a nice wave tomorrow. Only worry if it seems to stop completely for a good few days.

xx

6. Jenni1388

Jenni1388 Well-Known Member

I'm waiting to feel better. I have MS all day long right now. Making studying for finals almost impossible. I don't feel like doing anything. I am hoping for a day of two so I can get some stuff done.

7. tinadecember

okay so i take back the point i made this morning about "im feeling fine today" i WAS this morning now sickness is back noooooooooooo!!!x

8. Shell'sAngels

Tina hahahah snap!... well i dont feel as bad as ive felt but ive all of a sudden been hit with the sore boobs and feeling sicky..... shouldnt have spoke too soon, im sure mine tends to be more 'evening sickness' from 4pm onwards i start to go downhill!

9. tinadecember

:( sucks doesnt it, but theyre the joys of being pregnant i suppose! id be moaning if i didnt feel sick but still moan when i do haha i cant win x