Do any of you shop mainly online for gifts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
When my 5 year old son was a baby, he'd only be ok for 1 hour until he started screaming and I needed to head home. So with 5 kids at that time to buy for, I started mostly shopping online for gifts. I still do a big chunk of it on the web.

Anyone else do the same?

i like getting as much online as I can, saves getting dressed! lol. But alot of the time it's alsov cheaper. Love ebay!

We have argos here and I reserve things online then just collect them:happydance: that definitely speeds things up other than looking round a toy shop aimlessly for 3 hours:hissy:

I also get a few bits from the internet but mainly I start in July so that keeps me sane:happydance:

Yeap i do a lot of mine online too ... esp this year i will be as i wont want to be going out heavily pregnant on my own in amgonst all those crowds.

I just do it online because i hate the crowds, the overly packed shops, no where to park, so much traffic. Its all one big pain in the butt!!

We have argos here and I reserve things online then just collect them:happydance: that definitely speeds things up other than looking round a toy shop aimlessly for 3 hours:hissy:

I also get a few bits from the internet but mainly I start in July so that keeps me sane:happydance:

Remind me to do this next year! LOL

It's half and half here ... MrBum does most of his shopping online, I prefer the excitement of late-night christmas shopping on the highstreet! :happydance:

So excited about Christmas now!! Lots of big brown packages being delivered and I'm not allowed to see what's inside! :lol: MrBum assures me that anything for me he has had gift-wrapped anyway... :roll:

I have just finished my on-line christmas shopping :happydance: I did the bulk of it online this year but I will still go into town to get some bits and bobs, mostly in boots 3for2.

I do the vast majority of my shopping online. I sometimes have a look in the shops first and then see if its cheaper online - which it usually is!

Yes, I do most of mine online - its far easier. I have a list ready, and then search for what I want (trying to use the same store, as you get free delivery when you've spent over a certain amount) Also its easier to look for more special gifts, things which you wouldnt think to look for when shopping in town. I very much prefer it! Less bags to carry :) xx

i get what i can online and go to the shops for the rest!!

i too do the majority of it on line, but i love going out for a few bits, its so exciting me and my mum wrapped up warmly braving the shopping with nan in her wheelchair, we'll have maddi this year too, so have done even more on line x x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back