Do any of you that are TTC...?

xsugarplumx

Reaction score
Have your potential baby's names picked out?

Hubby and I already have a boy and a girl name picked out. Well, sort of..
we have the girls for sure. The boys, we aren't 100% on!

If it's a girl, we plan on naming her Aeriel Anastasia
and if it's a boy, we are thinking Bradley Warren. (Warren is a family name for boys on his side!)

I just adore the girls name! The different spelling, how the names are uncommonly used anyway and how I kind of mushed them together. I don't know, maybe I'm weird for having the names (sort of) picked out already!

I'd love your thoughts ladies!

I'm working on picking out baby names too! I asked my husband about what he thought for names and he just looked really deep in thought and said, "I didn't think about names..." I like Dahlia as a first name or Adelaide Coraline as a first and middle name for a girl. Boy names are a bit harder. I want something that starts with an A but not Anthony as there are tons in my husband's family. Lol.

Now we're thinking Bentley, just because we're in love with it, and it goes much smoother then "Bradley Warren" I think Bentley sounds soo much better.

I don't know, I'm indecisive! Haha.

We have a girls name picked out for sure but we can't agree on a boy name. But we also agree that once we are pregnant then we might change our mind. :)

Yeah, it might be totally different 9, 10, 11 months .. a year from now. I def am going with my girl names though. Been that way since I was 11 years old! haha.

No middle names but we have first names picked out already

We have the girls name, Alexandria Danielle (Danielle is a family name for the first born of my family and my middle name). Ideas on boys names but none that we've really decided on. Waiting for hubby to make up his mind since I kinda decided the girls name and then got his blessing on it. Haha

Hubby and I are going to 'decide' the boys name together.. though I've kind of already decided myself off and on. We'll see when the time comes though!

We have been TTC 28 months, but have had a list of girl names for awile. They are:

McKayla Jade
Destiny Hope
Skyylar Jade

We picked years ago but once we were actually pregnant changed our mind. By the time we got to using them they felt old since wed talked about them so long

I love thinking about potential names and have. Few favourites.
Dylan
Henri and
Jacob for boys.

Amelia
Gracie-Mae
Ellie-rose for girls xx

I already have a baby girl name picked out I like the idea of R names for girls i do want multiple children. So if my first child's a girl I want to name her Raelynn Faith or Renesmee Grace I like the idea of names that arent as common because my fiance and have have common names

I have to admit, I've already thought about names too. ;) Haven't come up w/ boy name yet, but for a girl, I want to honor my grandmother, who is no longer with us, and call her Rose. DH thinks it sounds old fashioned, lol. I felt like it would be super cute on a little baby girl, maybe even call her Rosie. But what do you think?? And any suggestions on a middle name that would sound nice? (Btw, my username isn't based on my grandma's name, hehe. My own middle name is Rosanne, so that's how I picked my username).

I think Rose/Rosie on a baby girl is ADORABLE. A lot of 'older' names (that our grandparents had.) Are becoming more popular I've noticed. Maybe Rose Lynn, it's simple and sweet?

I think the names you have chosen are lovely :)

We have a girls name picked but no middles names or boys just yet.

Came across a girls name we liked and kinda of changed it a bit.

Its:

Erris

Xx

I love the idea of picking out names!!!

I have 2 girls and 1 boy name that I think my heart is set on..
just have to get that BFP soon to bring one of the names to life.

Girls are Lily-Ann Irene (my grandmothers were Lillian Rose and Thelma Irene, my own middle name is Ann so is my Mums, no DH in that one unfortunately)
Luella (middle names are tbd )- cant wait to call her loo :)
i also LOVE Ophelia for a girl but DH doesn't like it all

Boy is Bronson Kenneth. (DH name is Tyson Kenneth, so keeping with a similar theme)

This is probably going to make me sound crazy but I've had a girls name picked out since I was a kid!!!! Still not sure for a boy's name though. DF has some crazy ideas!!! :wacko:

I LOVE Bentley, by the way!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->