Do braxton hicks....

hotpinkangel

Reaction score
Have a pattern to them? Keep getting tightenings in my bump, back and tops of thighs, not timed them but I've had about 6 or 7 in the past hour?

They don't really have a pattern to them no and they do feel like tightening. I always wondered if it was the start of my labour when I got them but when labour did start for real there was no mistaking it! For me braxton hicks were nothing like contractions which were much more intense, painful and regular

I don't think they have a pattern, plus they say if you have more than 4 or something an hour it might be labor?

No I don't think BH ever get regular. They're very different from contractions though, in my experience. BH feel kind of uncomfortable, but pale into insignificance compared to contractions.

I never really experianced BH as far as Im Aware
But When I Started Having Pains At 5.57 in the morning it started like period pains and i had a backache,the pains were irregular till about 8 in the morning then went regular till about 11,then from then they were regular
I gave birth then the following day:)
if they stay constant and get stronger chick could be the start of labour:)

I had something similar at 37+2 went for 19 hours and stopped....You'll know when actual labour begins :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->