Do CB tests give evaps?

Jazz

Reaction score
Good morning everyone.

I'm 15 dpo today and used a CB test. A very very faint line came up within 10 minutes. I don't know whether i should disregard it or not :? It's hard to tell if there's any color to it as it's so faint (tried taking pics but it's hardly visible in the pics). It's thick, if that helps

My question is, has anyone ever got an evap with CB?

They were out of CB easy so I got the original one. Will try to find a more sensitive one

Never got a line before but I think it's an evap :(

Any advice/input appreciated

Thank you!

I've always confirmed it with another test (cheapies or a Tesco test). Evaps usually appear after 10 minutes not within :D

Good luck :dust:

Ive never had any problems with CB i dont know much about evap lines though sorry.
I would say test again if u can.
:dust: good luck.
x

Thank you both very much.

I have some pics, I will try to upload them later (if I figure out how to do it)

Wobbles I'm sorry about what you're going thru right now. I wish you the best in your next steps

Will update if I have any news *goes to check if AF is here*

x

I tested 5 times with CB as I thought I had an evap line. Phoned them up but they said its highly unlikely to get an evap line prior to 10 mins, like the ladies said, test again.

Fingers crossed for you hun xxx

Sorry I don't know how to post any pics...

It doesn't matter anyway as AF is here :(

Regardless (a little crazy I know), I took 3 different tests, a cheapie, a FR and another CB (diff batch this time). cheapie and FR were BFN and CB gave me a faint line again but towards the end of the time limit so -since i got AF too- I'm pretty sure it's an evap.

I just checked and there's a hint of an evap on the FR too. Damn these evaps!

I felt different this cycle, my temps stayed highish towards the end of my LP, my breasts hurt a lot more, I had no pre AF cramps, different cm... So I'm bummed. Never mind

Good luck to all ttc and baby dust

Thanks for reading

Sorry AF arrived Jazz :(

For what its worth, i dont trust clear blue, i have had positives on cheapie tests and at teh same time had negitives on clear blues in the past.

I wont use them again.

Hope next month is your time.

xx

I prefer CB but admit I don't test with them soley - I will go buy a Tesco pinky. The box says 10 minutes but I would personally say 5 :D I tend to know when my body plays up & I can't like on my boobies :lol: :oops:

Good luck for a speedy BPF soo Jazz :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->