Do evaporation or shadow lines on a HPT get darker over time???

bbhopes

Hoping for Baby in 2012
Reaction score
I took a test this morning, and I'm a little early, I should be waiting till the 7th, but it has a slight line on it, it first was clear but now it looks darker and more like a shadow. Do eval lines or shadow lines get darker? Or could this be a SLIGHT positive? I plan on retesting tomorrow morning, (I have a new shipment of tests) and if it gets darker I will try to get a photo. TIA
:coffee::dohh::rain:

oooh exciting, cant wait to see, I too- got a new shipment in this morning hehehe poas-aholics!

Sounds all good bbhopes! Fingers crossed for you sweetie! xx

Hi there bbhopes. Just wondering how you went with further testing. My situation is very similar so curious as to how your story continues?

x

I had another negative the next day, and haven't tested since, today I was due and nothing so far, so will test again tomrorow and will see from there. I will let you know. I've been throwing up, and today my breasts feel like I've been beaten up, so crossing fingers. How about you?

Three faint BFP ( I have pics in preg test gallery) but nothing conclusive. Waiting till Monday now to retest if no :witch: in the meantime

Really hoping to be in may babes thread with you,

:dust: leaving it here for you

x

I'm out now, so it's all up to you Jake+1!!! :dust: :dust: :dust: !!!!

Hey there bbhopes, looks like I may see you in the Oct testing thread I am now 7 days late for af (cd 41) and tested yesterday morning on FRER before leaving on our trip and appeared to be BFN! (which would make my faint lines on internet cheapies just evaps too - so upset) Still hoping but not confident.

Sorry the :witch: got you this time - may it be the last :dust:

x

Jake+1 have a wonderful trip!! the bizarre thing was, the next time I tested it was starting to show positive, and I don't mean like the eval line I had before, it was DARK and then when the time was up I looked and it was gone, so strange. I started a few days after that, so now I know it was nothing, but still very confusing. I am not sure what tester is the best now, I've used so many this last month, it's funny. I ordered a lto of IC ones and went nuts with them. Thank goodness they were cheap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->