Do FRER have evaps/indents within time limit now?

Rainbow82

Reaction score
https://ibb.co/fsB8zy

Been trying for number two for three years in September and never used to see even a hint of a line on a negative frer but last few months they all look like this.

Can anyone recommend a reliable test for early testing?

Hopefully pic is showing now.

Attachments

• 92F63D9C-0CC0-4528-9455-33E2D1210886.jpg
    92F63D9C-0CC0-4528-9455-33E2D1210886.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 82
That looks like early bfp to me. My indents weren't that clear

Thanks, I’ve got everything crossed but had the same lines last month, slightly darker as well and AF arrived right on schedule. So frustrating. Congrats on your pregnancy 😀

I just had a chemical pregnancy. FRER was picking up a line that was decent even at HCG OF 2 which is considered not pregnant. Perhaps you also had the start of a pregnancy last cycle that just didn't take? That looks BFP to me also! Hopefully it gets darker for you!

Sorry about your chemical, I’ve had a few and it’s so hard to get your hopes up then dashed so quickly.

I think last month was a chemical for me as had some symptoms and the line got slightly darker after 24 hours them the next day went lighter again but I’m just not really feeling anything this time. I’ve always had a darker line by 10dpo even with my miscarriages. Can’t help but have a tiny bit of hope though.

I have also had a line like that on a frer and got af :( I do wonder if they are just so sensitive and maybe I naturally produce a bit more hcg than average. I nearly always have lines on them. My buddies all said bfp.

Yours does look very good.. but I'm so wary of them now. I want to see what the next one brings for you x

Looks like a very convincing :bfp: fxd it's the real deal hun I've heard so much about frer tho xx

Thanks everyone, I’ve ordered some more tests for tomorrow so will update in the morning.

It’s bfp ❤️❤️😀 no need to squint to see this one. Hoping it looks like good progression for 10-12dpo. :cloud9: keeping everything crossed that this will be a sticky one.

Thanks everyone for commenting on the original test.

Attachments

• 60681BD6-827D-4AC9-AD2E-F9BEED3D3EB3.jpg
    60681BD6-827D-4AC9-AD2E-F9BEED3D3EB3.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 34
:happydance: :wohoo: congratulations xx

It's fabulous progression!! Congrats!!

Yaaay! Wow look at that :D I don't get lines like that till about a week late haha. Cling on little one <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->