Do frers usually have a shadow?

Mini_Me23

Reaction score
Or is it just me? Need eyes and test tweakers pleaseee.

Af a week late

Attachments

• 2015-10-16 09.55.17.jpg
    2015-10-16 09.55.17.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 88
I hope that's a true line for you, but I've had shadows of lines on every FRER I have taken this cycle and I am not pregnant. They just don't seem as reliable and clear as they used to be, in my opinion. That's not to say that your test is dodgy, it may be the start of something. FX!

I have also had experiences of getting faint shadowy FRER lines, or even pink pigmented FRER lines with a beta < 1 miU/mL.

So personally I've stopped getting excited about fainties on FRERs, BUT... every true line starts as a faint line at some point, so it certainly could be the start of something! I might just look for clear progression before I got excited about a FRER fainty. Hope this helps and FX this is it for you!!!!

I think it'd one of the notorious frer shadows. I've had it happen a couple times. Sorry :-(

Better pic

Attachments

• 2015-10-16 17.10.21.jpg
    2015-10-16 17.10.21.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 63
I'm voting shadow. But I hope it's your BFP!!

I'll test again in the morning. .my af is 7 days late!

Hope it's a line for you! I just got a shadow on a frer. I'm done with those. Opened it up after taking pics and flipped the strip over and there is what looks like a perforation for a fold where the line should be. I don't know why they are making the tests that way but they are terrible now. And they dry even worse so don't look at it dry. If you are that late I'd say there is a good chance it's a real line though!

Not to get your hopes up too much yet because yes, frer typically have gray shadows on every test but In your second pic...that looks like the start of something.

Af was 7 days late im wondering if because i stopped bc last month i was having all the pregnancy symptoms sooo weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"