Do I buy newborn or 0-3 months?

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I'm guessing its 0-3 months thats what I have been buying anyway.

Is that right? :blush:

u can get a few newborn clothes, callum fitted in 0-3 just :shock: i had to take it all back n get 3-6!!!! but a few newborn outfits will be ok :D

Might not fit though? They seem pretty small size compared to what I've seen you girls saying was babies weight at birth. I think it said 15lb? Not sure now though!

they never went near callum lol, think there up to 11lb, 0-3 is up to 15lb, depends on size of bubbs i guess :D

I obught only couple of newborn for Jack and loads 0-3, They bury them for a bit but they soon grow in to them.
Top tip aswell if anyone wants to buy for you after baby is born ask for 3-6/6-9 as you'll get loads of 0-3 that baby will barley wear

I bought mainly newborn for Charlie, but when she arrived we had to borrow stuff off the hospital, she was only 6lb and nothing fit her!!
Even the tiny baby stuff was large on her.

Id get a mainly 0-3 and a couple of newborn outfits, then get OH to pop out and get some stuff when you know what size!

I've been buying 0-3

I'll get a few newborn bits then and probably get the going home gear in both newborn & 0-3 haha!!

Most people I know had to put their babies in newborn or even tiny baby for a couple of weeks before 0-3 months fit.

At 9 pounds and 10 pounds, neither of my girls ever fit in a newborn outfit, nor diapers.

Cheers girls x

I'll buy a few newborns incase & then stick to 0-3 as you say I'll need them & when bubs is born if I need to go out again I will :D

xx

Ive been getting a little bit of everything.

Next do upto 1 month so bought a couple of those, a few newborn and the rest 0-3. Trouble is you just dont know one babys birth weight from the next until there actually here.

Ive bought 2 packs of new born baby gro's for in and coming out the hospital with, as once theyre home they seem to gain weight like no tomorrow.

Most of mine is 0-3 :baby:

My mum told me to only buy 0-3 months, since when my brother was born she and my aunt had stocked up on tiny baby clothing and it was too small! so of course having my first baby and all, I listened to mums advice. Turns out my gut feeling was right, Bethanie was 7lbs.. and nothing fit her properly. Most of her outfits were huge on her at first.. but it's true, they grow into them so quickly. Id say 0-3 just to be on the safe side, but id also get some newborn stuff and leave the tags on/keep receipts so that you can return if you need to.

By the way - will you be finding out the sex? because I have way over 150 things for sale (all pretty much new/hardly worn).

Also, your baby is due a day after Bethanie was born. :)

How exciting.

Check my photobucket if you're interested in clothes anyway, loads more to add to this lot too, when I can be bothered to take pics. lol
https://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb142/tilleh_photo/S6002284.jpg

https://s210.photobucket.com/albums/bb142/tilleh_photo/

Hope the scan goes well anyway :)

Some of those new?
Yep, some have tags.. some have tags removed but have never been worn and the majority of the stuff has been worn literally only a few times. It's all very clean and in great condition, she has been so spoilt with clothes so I feel bad that she didn't get much wear out of it.. but it's also nice that another little bebe is going to get some nice stuff!

Im not buying any newborn sizes this time as jamie was in them for less than 2 weeks !! id say it was best to get mainly 0-3 and let them grow into it ! lol

I had two premies. Kassidy was 3lb 110z and Bailey was 4lb 15oz. Tiny! I had to exchange soooo many outfits....a real pain. But, then they grew so fast, I was right back shopping for bigger sizes. I would say buy 0-3 months instead of newborn. A little big is not as bad as too small.

I would defo get some newborn......keep reciepts, then you can always change if you need to! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->