2nd taken tonight post 4-5 hour hold
DH says there is nothing there.
Not getting my hopes up.

UPDATED....

Attachments

• 20150407_222304.jpg
    20150407_222304.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 47
I see them but I am not familiar with these tests.

they are interenet cheapies (one step ) don't think i will believe it till I get a line on a First response!

with those lines i would be getting a frer asap

I could see the lines before I even made the pic bigger, I'd say that's a BFP x

Definite bfp no doubt about it! The FRER will confirm it for you but that's a defo bfp congrats xx

thanks for your help everyone...
so this is what I got when I tested when I got home from work.

Attachments

• DSC01900.jpg
    DSC01900.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 35
Congrats! You are pregnant! You can go and tell your husband now! Happy healthy 9 months, a christmas baby! Xx

Congrats! You are pregnant! You can go and tell your husband now! Happy healthy 9 months, a christmas baby! Xx

Now I am just waiting for him to hurry up and get home from the gym!!!
Knowing me I will probably be sarcastic and be like "hun so can you see these lines!!" LMAO

Now I am just waiting for him to hurry up and get home from the gym!!!
Knowing me I will probably be sarcastic and be like "hun so can you see these lines!!" LMAO

Only a man could have denied those first lines you had haha! I watched an amazing pregnancy announcement where a woman put a bun in their oven and left it there till the hubby found it. And he was like why is there a bun in the oven?? And then it clicked haha!

haha so hilarious, when I gave him the pregnancy tests he was like so these are new ones and I am like yes I bought them , and he was like okay are you going to use them now?? I was like no I have, then he clicked haha. He is normally a smart man, but obviously has had nothing to do with pregnancy tests.....

Was he really happy when he realised your pregnant? I love the men's reaction!!

Was he really happy when he realised your pregnant? I love the men's reaction!!

YER he was , he then started telling our dogs that they were getting a new family member lol, I was like shh the neighbors might hear . We are excited but cautiously as we are still in a bit of shock which is weird as we were TTC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"