Do I just always have higher HCG in my system?

jlmeans0422

mommy of 2 girls and 1 little man
Reaction score
So yesterday evening I was sitting and I just felt like I had this calling to test. I told myself I was going to wait to Thursday to use my FRER but I couldn't resist anymore. So at like 4 pm yesterday I took my FRER and low and behold it looked like a BFP.

This morning I used an easy@home and a Walgreens early results brand. Both looked like a BFN to me. Then about an hour ago I decided I would try the dollar general test I bought and it too looked like a BFN.

So has anyone ever gotten a positive FRER and got it because there body naturally always has a higher amount of HCG in it? That is what I am questioning right now, could I always have just enough HCG in my system to make the very sensitive FRER show a BFP while not pregnant? I am only 8-10 DPO, so I know its still really early. I have a FRER digi to use just not sure when I should try it. AF is not due til the 3rd (test says it can be used 5 days before period).

* pics should be in order I took them (frer, easy@home, walgreens, dollar general)

Attachments

• 20180626_163702.jpg
    20180626_163702.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 100
  • 20180627_063615.jpg
    20180627_063615.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 20180627_063623 (1).jpg
    20180627_063623 (1).jpg
    14 KB · Views: 88
  • 20180627_121821.jpg
    20180627_121821.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 87
i see something on all of them. the FRER is more positive because it measures at a level of 6.5 miu while the others are 25miu. Lower sensitivity means a darker line sooner. Congrats

Omg thats amazing, I can never see them unless they are clear like the frer.

Thank you so much for your response. I think I may cave and try the digi tomorrow...

So the more i stared at the dollar general test the more i felt i could see a line..i just went to look at it and sure enough there is a line BUT i know to be careful since its way past the time frame...started to feel excited

Be wary, the digi's tend to be less sensitive so may not be positive yet even if you are pregnant :) fxd for you though!

Be wary, the digi's tend to be less sensitive so may not be positive yet even if you are pregnant :) fxd for you though!

Even the FRER digi? It says I can use 5 days before period is due. I was going to do tomorrow morning but I ran out tonight and got another box of frer with the digi and a box without. I am going to use a frer first and if positive I am going to try the 1 digi. Ill still have 1 more for later plus I have a cb digi for down the road

Thank you Donna. I am trying to not get my hopes up this round but this is the first time in trying I can say I just feel pregnant.

I see on the frer and also see a hint of some thing on other tests also xx

After a 2 hr hold I caved and used another frer, saw the hint of a line as soon as the urine passed through so I opened the digi that came with it...

can they be wrong?

Attachments

• 20180627_175856.jpg
    20180627_175856.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 43
That’s awesome! Congrats!!

After a 2 hr hold I caved and used another frer, saw the hint of a line as soon as the urine passed through so I opened the digi that came with it...

can they be wrong?

No they are defiantly not wrong congratulations hun you are preggo:happydance: :yipee: xx

Thanks so much...really praying this one sticks. I had positive frer test cycle 3 but it ended up being CP and I never got a positive digi in that cycle. I am so over the moon right now. I had to tell my DH via text because hes back home and I am enjoying some time at my grandmas beach house.

Ah congratulations!! Fingers crossed for a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"