Do I look massive for 27 weeks? Worried!

JustMe.

Reaction score
Ive been looking on google at other ladies bumps and 27 weeks and compared to mine they are tiny :shrug:

At my scans baby measured exactly what she should be so I dont know why Im worrying lol, but I dont know why Im so big.

Ive attached some 27+3 bumps so please let me know if you think I look big for what I am! :)

When I lay down it seems to shrink alot and doesnt look as half as big as it does when Im standing.
x

Attachments

• 27 weeks.jpg
    27 weeks.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 221
  • 27 weeks 3days.jpg
    27 weeks 3days.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 13
Beautiful bump! Mine looks bigger but them I am plus size which you're obviously not :D! It looks perfect hun xxx

You have a lovely bump, not big at all :) Mine's currently measuring 34 weeks.. Now that's big haha!

Your bump looks fine!! Here is my 27 week bump (I'm huge but only measuring 2 weeks ahead from the outside?! I'm 5-1) Hope that helps. I'm also having a girl

Attachments

• 27 weeks.jpg
    27 weeks.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1
That's a gorgeous bump - not to worry!

no its not huge, its lovely...bumps all develop differently so what may seem big to some will seem small to others, if scans show everything is well i wouldnt worry at all x x

Your bump looks just nice :) mine was about that size too at 27 weeks.

I don't think your bump looks massive. I think it looks nice and neat :)

All bumps are different shapes and sizes, There is nothing big about your bump.

You look great not massive at all lovely bump!

I think because we're not used to seeing ourselves as pregnant, we think we're bigger than we really are. I took a look at your bump pic and thought, My God! I'm twice the size of her.
Your bump is beautiful and perfectly proportioned for 27weeks. Good luck on the remaining 13 weeks!

defo not big hun im 26+5 and mine is defo bigger than that, got admit nice cute bump u have there ;)

Nope, you're bump is so cute! not big at all...I was huge with my boys, so this time around I felt smaller, at 28 weeks, i didn't feel my bump was big enough, but now its getting bigger every minute! lol I feel like a popple!

it looks about right to me, mine might be a big bigger,not sure. i will post a pic when i can be bothered to get up :)
my ex told me "its hanging down" yesterday!!! and i have just realised its not as high as it was, strange. like someone else said, everyones bumps are different sizes and shapes :) so stop worrying

no your bump looks about right for your gestaton hun :)

goodness if your massive then im the size of the earth|!!

your about the same as me!:thumbup:

Attachments

• 27(after breakfast).jpg
    27(after breakfast).jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583