do i need to do anything?

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by lisa_33, Dec 10, 2009.

1. lisa_33

lisa_33 Well-Known Member

hi,
    i got my bfp last week but was spotting. af was due last wednesday, but last night and today my spotting turned to proper bleeding and crampy. i last tested positive on tuesday with a digi. do i just wait and test again to make hcg has dropped, will everything go naturally becasue its so early. i just dont want to have to go to the hospital or anything like that. xx

2. sukisam

sukisam Well-Known Member

Sorry this has happened to you hun, I don't know the answers I'm afraid I didn't want to read + run. I've had a similar thing had BFP 10dpo + 14dpo had some bleeding but now I'm having bright red blood so assume it's all over.
    My tests are now BFN like you. Strangely i'm not getting any pain or cramps.
    Take care of yourself, I hope someone answers your questions better than me
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. fifi-folle

fifi-folle C (7/11) & C (10/12)

Sorry Lisa, hope you're not in too much pain. I had similar last Friday, I phoned the Pregancy Support Dept at local hospital and they didn't want to see me or anything as it was so early. I just had very heavy bleeding for a couple of days followed by spotting. I would say it's worth letting your GP know just so it goes on your notes. If you get any sort of bad smelling discharge though you will need to see your doc (sorry if I am being patronising!)
    Take care
    x

4. Drazic<3

Drazic<3 You got the love <3

Oh darling. The world is simply not bloody fair. I am sorry to hear you are going through this after your beautiful angel. I would agree with fifi - just lots of looking after yourself, rest, painkillers if you need them and look out for signs of infection. :hugs:

5. lisa_33

lisa_33 Well-Known Member

thanks girls, cramps come and go i am trying to tell myself its just a heavy period. i hate my body so much!!
    drazic your so right hunny, life just aint fair at all xxx

6. hayley x

hayley x 1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter

:cry: I didnt know you was pregnant again, I'm so sorry to read this :hugs: xxx