do i need to tell midwife...

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
Im going on holiday?? altho the air line say its fine to fly before 28 weeks do i need to let her know or not? Just my worry is im really big and im kinda scared there not gunna belive im under 28 weeks! haha

Just take a copy of your notes with you which will have your due date on it, that should be enough if anyone questions you about it.

Anytime you're going to fly while pregnant, it's ALWAYS best to let your caregiver know you're going and get a note from them clearing you for flight. Even if you think you won't need it, you never know.

your supposed to carry your notes at all times which will prove your less than 28 weeks :D

oh thanks ladys i wouldnt have thought too take my notes with me! i shall tho, i'll give them a ring too just to be sure!

I flew at 16 weeks and my midwife said to take my notes and also to wear flight socks. I put them on just after take off and took them off as we landed (not easy) as they were dark green and I had cropped trousers on, very attractive!!!!! Have a lovey holiday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->