do i need to tell midwife...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Zarababy1, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Zarababy1

Zarababy1 4 boys. TTC #5

Im going on holiday?? altho the air line say its fine to fly before 28 weeks do i need to let her know or not? Just my worry is im really big and im kinda scared there not gunna belive im under 28 weeks! haha

2. EmmanBump

EmmanBump Guest

Id let her know hun, just to be on the safe side :)

3. Cattia

Cattia Well-Known Member

Just take a copy of your notes with you which will have your due date on it, that should be enough if anyone questions you about it.

4. Bam

Bam 3rd Trimester - #1

Anytime you're going to fly while pregnant, it's ALWAYS best to let your caregiver know you're going and get a note from them clearing you for flight. Even if you think you won't need it, you never know.

5. Kirstin

Kirstin Well-Known Member

your supposed to carry your notes at all times which will prove your less than 28 weeks :D

6. Zarababy1

Zarababy1 4 boys. TTC #5

oh thanks ladys i wouldnt have thought too take my notes with me! i shall tho, i'll give them a ring too just to be sure!

7. velvetina

velvetina Mum of 3

I flew at 16 weeks and my midwife said to take my notes and also to wear flight socks. I put them on just after take off and took them off as we landed (not easy) as they were dark green and I had cropped trousers on, very attractive!!!!! Have a lovey holiday.