Do i or dont i?

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QYaKQV3DquA/SVo7MXwcyuI/AAAAAAAAB6Q/0ACfyD4xJF0/s320/ankle-rosary-tattoo.jpg

Get this?

I realy want it done and OH said he will pay for it for my birthday but im a chicken.

Give me a kick up the arse please!!

doo it, im getting mine done wednesday!! im having Alys mae with a butterfly over the "E" and i cant wait!! i am all booked in!!

xxx

Do it, it look great xxx

not really into tats for myself but thats lovely. isnt it the same as jordans?? x

But it will hurt!!

The only thing iv had done is my ears and my belly button pireced. oh and the implant put in and out.

the alys mae is going on my left ankle as i have a rose on my right a dolphin on my lower back and (silly i know as im getting married) my initials on my shoulder lol!! :D it isnt all that bad! and seriously, what we're willing to go through childbirth and a tat is NOTHING in comparison! lol

xxxx

I havent been through childbirth so iv got nothing to compare it to.

Personally tattoo tickle me I giggled the whole way through the one on my wrist x

lol i meant willing to go through childbirth hun :)

do it!!! :D

xx

It will hurt just for a little bit, but look lovely forever :D

ive just had my first tattoo on the bottom of my back, about 2 week ago. and even with the numbin gel on, some parts did really hurt. im not sure about on ur foot but with mine, once the tattoo gun stopped the pain stopped, just squeese someones hand :p

Go for it sweety! It doesn't hurt that much and is 100% worth it!

I haven't had one on my foot, but my next one I plan to get there.

You can do it. :) It will be fine. Just remember to eat and drink something before hand and breathe and just try and stay relaxed.

omg i love them my brother wants this one

Attachments

• 20[1].jpg
    20[1].jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 3
I love it! Definatley go for it! When I had mine down the outline hurt abit but then went numb.When I say hurt abit it wasnt unbearable,you will be fine x

If you want rosary beads around your ankle, go for it!

Tattoos don't hurt - I had to ask if she'd started mine and why she was tickling me LOL

Dooo it!

When's your birthday? I want one for mine which is 23rd of September

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"