Do my beta HCG numbers seem okay to you?

Shilo

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage in June after 4 years of TTC w/PCOS. I needed the help of Femara to get pregnant last time and this time. Needless to say I'm terrified and feeling so pessimistic this time. It's just not the same. I got a BFP at 9DPO and had my beta at 10DPO. I only use OPKs so I suppose it's possible I'm off by a day on when I ovulated.

10DPO - 12.5
13DPO - 63 w/ doubling time of 30 hours
17DPO - 300 w/ doubling time of 42 hours

I have another beta on Monday at 20DPO and I have such a strong feeling it'll be bad news. I know technically my numbers are doubling on time but everything I see online, it just seems like everyone has higher numbers than me at this point with faster doubling times.

Did anyone have similar numbers at 17DPO? I'm just so scared and don't want to go through what I did last time.

I wouldn't worry too much. By the time I was 4w4d (ovulated on cd16 i believe) my hcg was at 531, and yours will be higher than that for Monday. Congrats!

I only had mine fine twice 19dpo 650ish and 21dpo 1900ish yours sound find xx

Your hcg numbers seem fine to me hun :hugs:

Have you seen this site before? https://www.betabase.info/chart/basic/single

It has the lowest reported, median (average) and highest reported HCG levels for successful pregnancies (where a heartbeat is later detected) from 10 to 30 dpo x

Yes, I've been recording my betas on there :)

Thank you everyone. I'm trying not to worry. I guess I was just a little down that it doesn't seem as high as I thought it should be compared to other people's.

If you'll take a look at my signature, you can see my 17dpo results were 300 as well. And I'm now 10 weeks :)

We saw the heartbeat at 7w5d and have another ultrasound this Tuesday.

All that matters is your numbers are progressing like they should. All pregnancies are different. Late implantation can cause lower HCG numbers.

Those still seem good to me- With my current pregnancy, at 12dpo I believe I was 93, but at 14 dpo i was at 179. I was so worried, because I wasn't quite doubling that early (over 50 hours)- but the doctor said it was fine. She was right!

(I also had a chemical back in January where it was 11 at 11 dpo, and 99 at 14 dpo- I was sure things were great because they were more than doubling (less than 24 hours)! My progesterone during the chemical was 11.5, but was 79.8 this time- so that plays a role too!)

I'm hoping things work out for you this time, Shilo! Pregnancy is so scary after things go wrong... thinking of you!

Thanks ladies. I know that even HCG can mean nothing in the end if it's going to go bad but I still can't help but obsess over it. My progesterone at 10DPO was 11.5 so a bit low. I've been on 200mg of progesterone vaginally and 200mg orally daily. I'm having it rechecked on the 10th at 6w3d.

I'm feeling pretty pessimistic today because I'm fairly certain I had a gush of blood this morning and my tests from today don't seem progressed much. It's hard to tell for sure if I'm bleeding because it's neon orange when I wipe from my progesterone suppositories. However, I'm fairly certain there was blood in there this morning but none since.

I'll update tomorrow after my last beta. Totally thinking the worst at this point. I might be being irrational but I can't help it :(

You're not irrational hun, its natural to worry :hugs: Wishing for the best for you, good luck for your final beta x

Try not to worry as your hcg is doubling within the required time frame.

In my first pregnancy, my hcg at 21/22 dpo was 383. He is 7 1/2 years old now. Some people just have low hcgs to begin with.

My levels are low too and my doctor said it's probably just really early. I'm getting another blood test done today. I think you're doing good though because you're levels are growing pretty quickly.

Beta needed to be 900 minimum to be doubling every 48 hours. It was 923 with a doubling time of 44 hours. I asked if my doctor was concerned at all since it was just barely doubling but she said they're completely happy with it. So I'm done with betas now and just wait it out until my progesterone check and ultrasound next Friday.

Perfect, Shilo! I'm happy to hear your numbers are where they need to be. Congratulations, hugs, and please try to relax.. I know it's hard!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->