Do my chances sound good?

rainbows_x

Mummy.
Reaction score
Sorry in advance if this turns out long!

Been TTC for around 7 months now. I had a shot of Depo back in November last year, decided to come off it and TTC. Obviously it had some effects and left me with 60 day cycles and AF's lasting around two weeks!

I finally got one a month after each other (30 days in-between!!) in July & August (20th) my last AF last two weeks exactly. Currently on CD 30, I'd been testing with OPKS, checking my CM etc. On Thursday 12th (CD 24) got a slight +OPK, darker than the previous ones this cycle but not positive, so thought I'd either ovulate soon, or just finished ovulating, so we BD'd twice that night and twice the day after, we also BD'd before doing the OPK so if I did OV before then we were covered.

Annnnnyway, on Monday (CD28) I had pinky/brown cm, popped a pad on and only had a tiny smudge, same again yesterday though less and today absolutely nothing! Slight weird feeling in my back & belly, upset tummy, feel tired threw up last night. Tested today and me & OH see a slight line on a IC.

Do my chances sound good?

Cannot say dear, Are you charting? cuz that would've confirmed that you ovulated around the time you got the +opk. If you think it can be implantation wait for 4-5 days and then test. GL x!

Thanks! No, I wasn't charting. Still no more bleeding, just some weird cramps x

Do you spot before AF? I typically do about 3-4 days before the :witch: arrives.

Without knowing when/if you O'ed, its kind of hard to tell if your chances are good. Maybe I missed it, but have you see a positive opk since coming off the depo shot?

Just a side note, I HATED the depo shot. I got it once and my period was gone for 18 months! Yes, a year and half! Then it came sporadically for about 3 months and then got right back on schedule. :growlmad:

Thanks for replying! No, never usually spot before, nornally comes in full force.
Yep, I've been getting positives and confirmed by sonographer a few months ago.
I agree, depo was the worst thing I've ever done!

Today I had quite a lot of discharge with pin pricked sized pink dots, still light feelings of pressure. X

I'm trying to upload pictures but can't seem to on my phone :/

So, still no AF :/ no more bleeding, still the same pregnancy symptoms but bfn with IC's??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->