Do my eyes deceive me?! Line spotters please look!

Dobsd

Reaction score
So, I'm only 2dpo (I think) and, because I get a little bit crazy in the TWW, decided to take a test. Fully expecting to see nothing... But I feel like I see a line! Could be line eye. But then I inverted the picture and here's a definite line! Anybody else see it?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 23
Oops forgot to attach the original...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 29
Did you read the result within the time limit? Bcos I got an evap line yest which had a bit of color but when I tested today nothing appeared with the same brand. I can see a very faint pink tinge in yours

This is my thread https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2377250-anyone-had-such-kind-evap-line.html

Yeah I had it in my hand the whole time, so was definitely within the time limit! I thought I saw pink too... Surely not possible though at 2dpo? Unless I've got my dates wrong maybe?!

Ya it's not possible at 2dpo.. How do you think you are at 2dpo.. Did you do an opk?

This is my thread https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2377250-anyone-had-such-kind-evap-line.html

I just had a read through this and noticed you said you had tested at 8dpo. I got my BFP when I was pregnant with my little girl at 8dpo, so it is possible!

Ya it's not possible at 2dpo.. How do you think you are at 2dpo.. Did you do an opk?

No I didn't use an opk. Just going from my fertility calendar but I suppose it's always possible I could've ovulated early.

Yes it's possible you could have ovulated early. Better take a test tomorrow with fmu.. Good luck :thumbup: As for me, I think thats just an evap:shrug:.. Because I didn't even get the same kind of evap line today..

I just had a faint evap line today too but not like yest which you could see at an arms length and was colored too.. Today it is fainter.. Anyway I know we shouldn't trust evaps.. Just retested if this brand always does that

I think I'll wait a week and then re-test. Fingers crossed for you!!

Good that you are able to wait for a week.. I always give in and test too early:wacko: good luck to you too.. Hope you get your bfp. :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->