• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Do OPK's Actually work?

wanabamummy

cautiously preggas!
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Question: do OPK's actually work? I have been using them for 2 months now.

Last month i got 2 lines 2 days in a row. i am not sure if they were darker than the test line or not really as the test line wasnt that great anytway.

This mnth i have been doing them and this week i have had ov pains and cervial fluid but still not positive opk.

I have started to temp this month. but have had a bad night one night and missed doing my temp. so i think i have made it all screwy as it now looks like my temp is now rising.

am very confused.......

hi, I used clear blue this month and it worked. According to fertility friend i was goign to ovulate on the 23. but on the 23 the opk kept showing negative. then on the 25 i got the ewcm and when i tested with clear blue it showed positive.

the doctor told me that ewcm and opk should always match together.

Keep testing 2x a day. hope this helps.

depends which ones ur using uknow, some cheapo ones arent strong enough for some pp to get a pos , bare with it and the temping u willget the hang of it x

i find they work for me very much so i always get a great pos its really unmissable for me BUT then my natural LH level b4 ov is very high in itself (this does not affect me in anywayTTC) so when i get a neg opk on a 20mlu its nearly pos anyways so when i get a true pos its very very dark this is why i then went upto 30mlu as i found it very confusing, now when there neg i get faint lines o the test part everyday 2 times a dy but then when ov comes around cd13 it goes nicely pos for me and always at that time im getting the EWCM and feeling more 'randy' in myself.
huns missing a temp really wont affect ur chart keep up the temping as FF will tell u if u did ov or not, keep :sex: huns as opks dont work for everyone, this cycle im also using the clear blue digi ov test as well as the cheapys good luck huns xxx

They always work for me. You need to make sure you are doing them at the right time, 2pm is the recommended time, but anywhere between 10am and 8pm is ok too. Also you have to make sure that you havent had anything to drink or done a pee for 4 hours prior to doing one.

I use the IC cheapies, and they are 100% with me honey- email me privately, if you need help with them mwah xx

Hi - I use the IC and if I think I have a positive I then use a digital. I use FMU as I am rubbish at holding it in!!!

This is my second month of using clear blue opk.

This is my 3rd day getting a +. Last 2 days the line was equal to the control line and today it is much darker than the control line so does that mean i OV'd today? Also is it ok to get 3 days of +.

Sorry for crashing your thread wanabamummy :blush:

wanted to bump this up....
My lh level through the month is about 4.7.... doc says thats normal apparantly but opks dont seem to be working for me yet.... could I not be surging enough for them?

I used the clearblue digitals with the smiley faces this cycle. I found it loads easier than trying to analyse little pink lines.

bump, anyone ever get a bfp and didnt get a pos OPK? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"