Do OPK's not work for everyone?

Vickster1

Reaction score
Hi,

I don't quite know why i'm doing this to myself again..

OPK's didn't work when I fell pregnant with my daughter and I even had one of those fancy Clearblue machines.

I only got a positive after I fell pregnant but didn't know it.

I'm using strips this time.. LOADS of EWCM last 5 days but nothing. Lines are SO Faint.

Could it be they just don't work for me?

I'm wondering the same actually. I've only used the little strips 3 cycles.

1st time was just after a mc and I was desperate to know what was happening. I used them at the advised time and line was faintish, next day it was gone. I thought I'd missed it. Fortunately I was pregnant.

2nd time was last cycle and they worked perfectly. But I started earlier because of my last experience. Faint line cd 7/8/9. Dark lines were cd10/11. So figured I ovulate early. Was happy they worked though.

3rd time, this time.....cd8nothing, cd9 very faint line, Cd10 faint line. Today nothing! Might try again later.....or maybe forget them lol xx

I'm wondering the same actually. I've only used the little strips 3 cycles.

1st time was just after a mc and I was desperate to know what was happening. I used them at the advised time and line was faintish, next day it was gone. I thought I'd missed it. Fortunately I was pregnant.

2nd time was last cycle and they worked perfectly. But I started earlier because of my last experience. Faint line cd 7/8/9. Dark lines were cd10/11. So figured I ovulate early. Was happy they worked though.

3rd time, this time.....cd8nothing, cd9 very faint line, Cd10 faint line. Today nothing! Might try again later.....or maybe forget them lol xx

wishing i'd not used them this time and just gone off other methods. I'm the most impatient person ever so want to do something and see the frigging line! :haha: We've been having sex every day for the last 5 days.. DH actually just rolled his eyes at me last night... not sure how many more nights i'll get out of him haha

LOL that would be my OH's dream, 5 nights in a row! That's good going, fingers crossed for you!

I like to pee on things....well tests lol, so figured I could get my fix with opks. So yes I agree squinting at any line is quite satisfying when it actually works! And they are cheap.

LOL that would be my OH's dream, 5 nights in a row! That's good going, fingers crossed for you!

I like to pee on things....well tests lol, so figured I could get my fix with opks. So yes I agree squinting at any line is quite satisfying when it actually works! And they are cheap.

I'm a pee on a stick addict... can't wait until I'm at the point I can take a pregnancy test! Bet I won't be able to wait long enough!

If you aren't testing frequently, it is pretty easy to actually miss your ovulation. I always test 2-3 times a day to make sure I know exactly when.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"