• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Do ovulation tests peak?

napamermaid

Reaction score
Do ovulation tests peak then still continue to show a pink line albeit if faint until the test goes clear white? Is like pink negative or is clear white negative?
Trying to work out ovulation here and its driving me mad.

Click image for larger version

Name: TEST 17-10.jpg
Views: 0
Size: 24.8 KB
ID: 1015973

Got this today after getting this on Saturday

Would saturdays have been positive and this is the surge lessening or is this it building up to a positive an no surge yet?

This is Saturdays

Click image for larger version

Name: test 15-10.jpg
Views: 0
Size: 24.9 KB
ID: 1015975

TEST 17-10.jpg

Got this today after getting this on Saturday

Would saturdays have been positive and this is the surge lessening or is this it building up to a positive an no surge yet?

This is Saturdays

test 15-10.jpg

chart is all over the place as I only started temping on thursday, it puts me at 1dpo but can that be right?

Yes, they peak when the test line is as dark, or darker, than the control line. That shows your peak LH surge. Either side of that they will have fainter pink lines. They are negative if stark white, but also negative if the test line is pink but lighter than the control.

In the pics you posted I don't think the test line is as dark as the control on the Saturday but it's REALLY close, so you may not have O yet, or depending on the time you tested you may have just missed the peak. I would keep temping for days sake, but it can't be relied upon for this cycle.

This is my peak positive test.

Attachments

• IMG_7677.jpg
    IMG_7677.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 8
And this is my test the next day. Still positive and dark, but not as dark as the previoustest

Attachments

• IMG_7680.jpg
    IMG_7680.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back