Do ovulation tests peak?

napamermaid

Reaction score
Do ovulation tests peak then still continue to show a pink line albeit if faint until the test goes clear white? Is like pink negative or is clear white negative?
Trying to work out ovulation here and its driving me mad.

TEST 17-10.jpg

Got this today after getting this on Saturday

Would saturdays have been positive and this is the surge lessening or is this it building up to a positive an no surge yet?

This is Saturdays

test 15-10.jpg

Ovulation tests are only positive if the test line is as dark or darker than the control line. Since your body always has LH in your system, rarely will the tests ever go start white. I have light pink test lines on OPKs all cycle long but I get a clear positive for 2 days prior to ovulation(some people only have it one day, others a few days).

Based on your pictures, Saturday is positive and Sunday is not. This means you likely ovulated on Sunday.

I hope this helps.

Jwc 13 thank you so much for replying. Im driving myself mad here xx

If they were my tests, I would consider Saturday's to be close, but not quite there yet. However, it's always possible that you tested before or after you hit peak, and surged quickly. Sometimes you miss peak. You should see 3 days of higher temperatures after you ovulate.

Oh god, and I haven't had 3 days of raised temperature. I got battery for bbt thursday and temp was 35.1 every other temp is in the 36's so Im questioning if I read it wrong at 6am in the morning and it was really 36.1. Its driving me crazy. ff has me as ovulation sunday now. Thing is I haven't got a positive since and tested 8pm that night too. Im so confused

I would have it not count that one temp that appears to be inaccurate (CD11) and see if that changes what it says.

Mine do that too- go slightly fainter for a day or two after ovulation then nine do go completely white for the rest of the month
My first peak day was Saturday, still as bright Sunday then fainter Monday and Just there if I squint today- there won’t be anything tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->