Do people think...

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Sarah_16x, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Sarah_16x

Sarah_16x Mum to Jayden & pregnant

Do people find it were more easy the first time round to get pregnant then it is trying for the second??

Are you more likley to get pregnant just after your period?​

2. Ozzieshunni

Ozzieshunni Guest

Well, I don't think this is the right section to ask this since a majority of us have never been pregnant. :hugs:

3. Tilliepink

Tilliepink Mamma of 2

Was much easier for my first, one time no protection and my lil man was conceived this time around is alot more stressfull. In part I think its bc I was expecting for it to happen like it did with my son and it hasnt so now im feeling like it will never happen eventho its only my first cycle TTC.
    Good luck to everyone!

4. zoe87

zoe87 Im a new mammy!

Im TTC number 1 for 2 years!

5. MsLesley

MsLesley Well-Known Member

of course this is the right section to ask this silly lol

my first time i was pregnant was unplanned but we were not try, not preventing either...took aprox 9 months.
    second time was planned..and got pregnant the first month trying.
    third and forth time (which end in loss) happened way more easily then imaginable.

this time around...going on a year in April.

6. NicoleB

NicoleB Mama Of Many & Lovin It

I have found it much easier to get pg after having had a child..well for me it was easier after having had 2.

7. momtoboys1

momtoboys1 Cycle#2 hoping for a girl

It took 10 months to get pregnant with my first, just 2 cycles with my second, 1st time lucky with my 3rd, and 4 cycles with my last

8. Sarah_16x

Sarah_16x Mum to Jayden & pregnant

Every person on here have different situations (fact)

It is the right section because like everyone on here im TTC ive been looking on here and some people ive seen on here are people with like a 1 year old trying for another.

Your meant to make friends on here and talk to them about things and see if its happend to any one else but how can you do that when you ask a question people think your trying to affend people when your not :shrug:

9. **angel**

**angel** SAHM to 4 babas

I found it harder with first as we were trying for well over a year then m/c then another year + 3 years all in all....now with 2nd We didnt use protection once and I caught straight away!! xx

10. wantingagirl

wantingagirl Well-Known Member

Hi Hun,

took 12 months to conceive my first and ttc second five months trying so far

11. InvisibleRain

InvisibleRain Well-Known Member

I see what you mean, to me it seems like alot of people fall pregnant so easily after their first, it's like its been increased! or something!....lol! i don't know!.

12. MsLesley

MsLesley Well-Known Member

Of course its the right section. not everyone are in the same situation about everything on here and obviously your question was directed to those with children already. some people ask questions about PCOS...doesnt mean everyone on here has it ;)