Do Soy Isoflavones give you a long LH surge?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi lovely ladies,

Just that really, do you get longer stronger LH surge when you take Soy. I got my first +OPK yesterday noon and now this evening still getting strong positives with the control darker than the test line. This is the longest and strongest I've ever surged and I can feel my ovaries tingling and in slight pain. So I reckon this is a big ovulation for me! Hoping I'll be getting more than one egg to get as much chance as possible!!

My personal experience before soy was that I would get my surge on one day and it would be negative the next day. After starting soy - two months now- I have gotten two days of positive opk's and ovulated the day after the last positive.

I have read on other forums tho that quite a few ladies who take soy say there bodies geared up for an almost early O and then just did not. They ended up ovulating later in their cycle so I think this could be within the norm for some ladies taking soy.

Hope u get your super strong O this cycle! Fx

Thanks. Hopefully with me it will give me a super strong ovulation. I've been feeling twinges in both ovaries for three days now, so hopefully that means I'm gearing up to a spectacular ovulation some time today :haha: we've done all we can with timing, now it's out of our hands. Very nervous for this cycle!

Fx for u and hope the tww is speedy for u this cycle!

When I used soy I had several LH surges throughout my cycle, which ended up being 60 days. None of them resulted in ovulation.

Laura that must have been very annoying!! I'm hoping that won't happen to me. I used them successfully when we conceived our daughter and am having lots of signs ovulation is happening today, but I will feel happier when I see my temps go up and stay up!

Yeah it wasn't the best. I think I'm estrogen dominant anyway, though, so they would have never worked well for me. Fingers crossed you get your temp rise soon!

Ironically clomid worked fine. Considering they're meant to do the same :)

Soy delayed my ovulation by 5 days only had one day of surge.

I always get three days of positives when taking soy. First day positive, second day clearly a peak then third is on the way down. I O'd on peak day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->