Do temps always rise after implantation?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just feeling a bit dismayed by my flat temps. They're hovering around the noral 36.6 degree mark. I so hope they'll go up, but now I'm wondering why. I never temped with my son as we weren't trying at the time, but I've been told your temp goes up when you're pregnant, so I'm hoping for it to.

Is that scientific fact though or hearsay? Does your temp rise again from it's post-o high to an even higher level if you conceive? I know this is called a triphasic pattern and that not every pregnant woman gets one, but does anyone know if there's any stats on how often this happens? Is it more likely than not?

Thanks ladies.

x

I'm not really sure either but I didn't want to run and read. I think I had implantation yesterday due to a little blood in my cm and I've had my highest temp of 36.6 this morning.

I was beginning to wonder if all my other temps were pretty low. But mine seem to be up and down and all over the place. I can't really see a temp shift after o. Unless I only o'd yesterday. Its all so confusing

I've found this, which is interesting: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Triphasic-Pattern-and-Pregnancy.html

It says that only about 13% of charts have a triphasic pattern during pregnancy.

That's good news for me!

x

During my last pregnancy my chart only went triphasic starting at 12 dpo and it was a very slow rise, not a huge spike. You could only tell that it was beginning to look triphasic by the time AF was due at 14 dpo and I got my first positive at 11 dpo. So hang in there, there's still time for it to rise.

Thanks Linz. They didn't need to rise, on the day of my dip I got a BFP! I stopped temping after that so I don't know if my temp has gone back up, I don't want the unneccessary stress of having to worry about what my temps are doing. I've had a good progression of BFPs since then too.

So if anyone does find this by googling, the answer is no, it doesn't always go up after implantation!

x

Congratulations! Last time I got pregnant I also had flat temps for a fair portion of my 2ww :)

I just want to say after googling to find the answer to this question. Yay. Thank God, cause my flat lines have me worried.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->