• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

do these hcg levels look ok? spotting aswell

mellfckimpton

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Had my hcg levels checked due to spotting it started red then brown then red then brown i had a MMC and eprc 5th nov found out i was pregnant 5th december im worried my hcg levels aint rising as they should be as there not doubling in 48 hours
Monday: 1900
Tuesday: 3600
Friday: 6000
Do these look ok? Been told to ring epau monday if still spotting :/ xx

well, I read somewhere that the higher the HCG level gets, the longer it takes to double, so for under 1,000 it's every 24-48 and then it goes up to 2-4 days and by the time you get up to 6000 it can take >4 days to actually double (this really explains a lot of my symptom fluctuations actually.....)

https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

I think if there was cause for concern they would have gotten you in in a lot sooner than Monday. :hugs:

well, I read somewhere that the higher the HCG level gets, the longer it takes to double, so for under 1,000 it's every 24-48 and then it goes up to 2-4 days and by the time you get up to 6000 it can take >4 days to actually double (this really explains a lot of my symptom fluctuations actually.....)

I think if there was cause for concern they would have gotten you in in a lot sooner than Monday. :hugs:

Thanks hun im gonna ring epau tomorrow and put my foot down i cant be worrying all weekend xx

I really want them to give u a scan. Exactly how far along are you today? Those numbers are rising which is very good! Xx

They are well within what they like to see early on. Also, as you are in the thousands they tend to slow a bit, until they max out, and then remain the same/drop a little. Xx

They are well within what they like to see early on. Also, as you are in the thousands they tend to slow a bit, until they max out, and then remain the same/drop a little. Xx

Thank youu xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"