Do these lines look okay for 14DPO? Scared after a bit of a bleed..

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
Had some pink/red spotting last night, and now I'm terrified I'm going to lose this baby. :nope: Do these lines look okay? It seems to of stopped today, just the odd brown bit..

These tests were done with an hour hold! X

Pic. X

Attachments

• IMG_20170607_113532914.jpg
    IMG_20170607_113532914.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 9
They look good to me :) if your concerned though you should defo speak to your gp lovely. Don't keep the worry to yourself x

Lines look good. I had a small spotting episode in both my last 2 pregnancies and the line just kept getting darker every day.... it could be totally normal. I would however make an appt with your OB. Mine gave me progesterone and it stopped the spotting instantly. It's still super early on though, I wouldn't worry ... if it stopped the that's good if it continues then call your dr.

Hcg is at 257, just been to the hospital and had bloods taken. They said it's too early to see anything on scan, as my womb was empty apparently. Back on Friday for another blood test, see if the numbers have doubled. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 Spotting is still on and off. Xx

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Yeah it's way too early to see anything but if the spotting has stopped then that's good signs.

Thanks ladies.

I don't know if it means anything, but I think today's test is darker.. x

Attachments

• IMG_20170608_073523922.jpg
    IMG_20170608_073523922.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 21
Spotting has eased off, I don't think the internal scan and the cervix examination yesterday has helped though! Feel a bit irritated. Praying for good results tomorrow. X

I've got everything crossed for you!! The new test looks really good too!

Good news ladies, in less than 48 hours they have risen to 459! :D The lady on the phone said that's great, and of no concern. Booked in for a scan on Wednesday, just so they can check the pregnancy is in the right place - I'm sure it is! She said they'd expect to see a sac by then, at least. Xx

Brilliant news hun, I've being thinking of you today x

Yay for a scan as well! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back