Do these lines look the same or darker? (UPDATED) chemical pregnancy

Mearly12

Reaction score
Now that i got my BFP I am terrified my test are not going to darken, and they will just fade away.
My wondfos are nearly the same, i tested with fmu today and i thought the line was almost a little lighter than yesterday.
So i panicked and held my urine 4 hours and took my frer i was saving. The top test was from 12DPO, and the second one is from today, both 4 hour holds.
Today AF would have been here, i would think my line would be way darker by now. i'm so worried. uhg!

https://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/melanie1990_2007/e28d9f61-d9aa-4527-952a-0ec0d7a5c151_zpsprz73clv.jpg
https://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/melanie1990_2007/IMG_8628_zpsc4wodaic.jpg

Bottom one is definitely darker hunni. Try not to worry :)

The bottom test is definitely darker! Congratulations! :)

Thanks lady's! I'm so full of worry, it is hard to enjoy getting the bfp in the first place.

I wish I could stop testing, but I don't know how lol.

I won't feel ok till I get a nice dark line.

Bottom one for sure Hun! I remember mine not been very dark the day af was due but it did get darker as the days went on. Also fmu was always rubbish for me! Afternoon testing with a 4 hour hold always gave me a much better line. Try not to stress Hun every pregnancy is different and bloody lines drive us crazy! X

Thanks lady's! I'm so full of worry, it is hard to enjoy getting the bfp in the first place.

I wish I could stop testing, but I don't know how lol.

I won't feel ok till I get a nice dark line.

It's normal to feel like that. Especially after waiting for so long. Keep testing if it makes you feel better. It can't do any harm just try not to stress

I know the testing feeling. Could you ask you gyno for repeat betas just to put your mind at ease? I find that with my anxiety once I know my hcg is doubling I can relax until scan time :). Oh and btw my test line didn't match the control until 3 days after AF was due (15/16dpo) and I had twinnies

Girl, I think all of us here understand the feeling of needing to test multiple times a day! After my 8 week scan when I heard the hb I finally stopped because I realized there's no point once you've seen baby on the ultrasound, you know he or she is in there. I'm not going to be the one to tell you to stop testing because I couldn't do that myself, so do what you feel like you need to do! Early days of pregnancy are so worrisome especially waiting for your first scan.

I know the testing feeling. Could you ask you gyno for repeat betas just to put your mind at ease?

I just got new insurance, and have yet to see my PCP, so i am not quite sure how it works yet, I will have to give them a call and get the ball rolling. Just last time i got a new Dr, they made me wait 6 weeks for new patient visit!

So today is 16DPO, 48 hours since my last FRER, and the line is definitely not darker. Maybe even lighter to me :(

I feel like something is wrong. I can not stop googling chemicals with no line progression. I don't know what to think, at least I am not spotting.

i will post all the test in order. All second morning urine, all 4 hour holds.

Thanks for your support ladies!

https://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/melanie1990_2007/e28d9f61-d9aa-4527-952a-0ec0d7a5c151_zpsprz73clv.jpg
https://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/melanie1990_2007/IMG_8628_zpsc4wodaic.jpg
https://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s36/melanie1990_2007/16dpo3_zpsjhxgrp3o.jpg

Bottom 1 looks darkest to me x I remember with my first dd being told my test lines were too faint at 7 weeks, was spotting. I have short cycles and was sure I was losing her. Had a beautiful hb on uss and she is now a gorgeous 5 year old....don't ever lose hope. Just wondering why you dont test with fmu?

Just wondering why you don't test with fmu?

I was using wondfos with FMU, i saw the first faint line, then bought FRER, and used it that afternoon. so i have been testing every 48 hours from that first FRER.

Also i continued to use Wondfos with FMU and from 13dpo-15dpo they have been the same faint color, no where near the control line. I ran out of wonfos.

I almost feel my FMU is diluted even though it is dark in color, because TMI i will overflow a red solo cup with FMU. so maybe the hcg is too spread out in that volume of urine???

Another reason i think my fmu is diluted is because i took a $store test last night after just 1.5hr hold got a faint pink line. tested this morning with FMU, and it is the same faint line. it makes no sense.

You should see my POAS graveyard, i'm testing like 4 times a day on different brands, but saving the FRER for every 48 hours. I'm ready for my straight jacket lol.

Just called my doctors, I have an appointment with an obg on august 17. They ordered me a lab, but its just to confirm pregnancy they won't do beta test. so i dont know when i should go take it, maybe next Monday. because if it came out positive today i would still be wondering lol, idk.

I agree the bottom one does look darkest. Try not to worry, they are so much darker than the first pic. I'm glad your doc put a lab in, but I think you are right to wait. You know yourself best. Hang in there! August 17th is just a few weeks away <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->