Do these sound like very early pregnancy symptoms?

CM Punk

Reaction score
Its almost been a week since ovulation. Me and my hubby did the BD almost every day before - during - and after the peak.

I've been getting some random symptoms the past couple of days and I was wondering if this could be a sign of pregnancy.

• Extreme moodiness / cranky
  • Bloating
  • Weird twinges in my lower left ovary area
  • Tired, Exhausted

Any help is greatly appreciated!

I am currently around 10DPO and have also been experiencing weird left ovary sensations/mild cramping. Not sure what it means, but I just wrote that in a thread I just posted, and thought it was funny I just saw your thread and you are having the same symptoms. I've also been a bit moody. Not sure what all it means, since we are pretty new to TTC, but just thought I'd share since we are having some of the same symptoms. Hopefully one of the more experienced members here will be able to give their thoughts and opinions... Good luck and :dust: to you!!! :)

I am currently around 10DPO and have also been experiencing weird left ovary sensations/mild cramping. Not sure what it means, but I just wrote that in a thread I just posted, and thought it was funny I just saw your thread and you are having the same symptoms. I've also been a bit moody. Not sure what all it means, since we are pretty new to TTC, but just thought I'd share since we are having some of the same symptoms. Hopefully one of the more experienced members here will be able to give their thoughts and opinions... Good luck and :dust: to you!!! :)

Thank you!! Yeah, I think that's a pretty funny coincidence :) I can definitely relate to the cramping as well. I know it's not an early symptom of AF because I'm not due for a while longer.

Wishing and keeping my fingers crossed for lots and lots of baby dust to you too! :hugs:

Well I had pretty bad cramping starting around 10 dpo or so with DD and this one. With this little bean I knew something was up when I started to cry while watching RIO (an amazing kid's movie):haha:

It could be! With DS#1, I just KNEW - I didn't really have any obvious symptoms, but I just "knew". I was only about 5 dpo, and I even called the Dr to set up an appointment, but they told me I had to wait.

Sometimes your body just knows!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->