Do u know when ur cervix went high?

DaisyDuke

Matilda Tasya's mum :)
Reaction score
Hi, ive popped over from 1st tri, my cervix still isnt high and im so worried i'll have another m/c. Does anyone remember what week they were when there cervix went high? Thanks. XXX

Not sure exactly when but it wasn't right away, I would say closer to about 8 weeks.

my was up n down hun for a fair while then i just stopped checking x

Daisy don't panic, your cervix can be lowered if your bowels are full as well, so i'f you've been constipated it will feel lower.

mine was up from about 5 weeks with the exception of times when i was suffering :sick:but then everyone is different. :hugs:

Mine still felt pretty low the last time I checked Daisy Duke - that was at about 7-8 weeks. It got me worrying so I've avoided checking since then, and all was well in the first scan at 9.5wks so I'm sure yours still being low is nothing to worry about.

Ah thanks littlestar, i have been very constipated to :dohh: XXX

I stopped checking mine, because I was making it bleed :( But it was still low at around 7 weeks and I was also meja-constipated.

Not sure hon as I was told NEVER to check, please stop checking, an infection will cause you to lose the little bean and you can't change what will be. Like Aunty E said it can cause bleeding and all you need is a slightly dirty nail and you've introduced a foreign body. Please don't check anymore I know you need reassurance but only time will tell really. Sorry to nag but I care :hugs: xxx

Mine was low at 14 wks and I checked at 25 wks after preterm labour and its low still ...dont think mine has risen ...plz do not keep checkin tho its not good idea it will just stress u out and may cause infection also if ur tempin stop it causes more stress then its worth ...wish u best of luck with this super sticky bean xx

i never heard of this either! i presume cos i skipped first tri

Dont worry Tsia i only know cos i was stuck in TTC for so long. XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"