Do you agree these are evaporation lines?

Schweppes

Reaction score
One was after 20 mins and the other I didn’t look at again till the morning after as I was sad I got a bfn.
Pretty sure evap lines but they are pink

6FBC0146-8462-4E22-AA75-A11201725642.jpeg

Hard to tell for sure but my guess would be evaps, especially since they're after the time limit. Good luck though just in case they're not!

Hard to tell for sure but my guess would be evaps, especially since they're after the time limit. Good luck though just in case they're not!
Thanks! I’m sure evaps but I’ll keep hoping bfp thursday! Thank you for looking x

Those are pretty bad evaps if they are. Can you test with a Frer tomorrow morning?

Hi Schweppes I don’t think they are evap lines they look pretty positive to me could you take a test in the morning? Baby dust to you I am also having the same problem at the moment would u guys think this was a evap or positive sorry to jump on here
Xxx

C72232EB-C462-44C3-8992-0246C91B5AB1.png

Hi Schweppes I don’t think they are evap lines they look pretty positive to me could you take a test in the morning? Baby dust to you I am also having the same problem at the moment would u guys think this was a evap or positive sorry to jump on here
Xxx

View attachment 1091862
That one looks positive to me. It's even a nice bright shade of blue. Good luck!!

I personally stopped testing early for this reason, I was tired of getting questionable or faint lines then AF shows up & dashed my hopes.

If they were BFN within the time limit then they are probably Evaps but I wud test again and make sure u look at it within the time limit so u can get a accurate result.
Good luck hon.
Let us know how u get on.

Xxx

View attachment 1091862

Hi if this came up within the time limit than that is a BFP but I wud test with a pink dye test like frer to confirm good luck

Thanks guys for your response I’ll keep use updated I always test early I can’t help myself xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->