Do you agree with FF?

.hopeful.one.

Reaction score
I usually have a nice temp rise but this cycle is looking so different. I'm not fully convinced that I even ovulated... Based on cervical position & cm I would say yes but the temps just aren't looking right to me.
Do you think ff is right??

My chart:
My Ovulation Chart

Looks like you ovulated to me especially if your other signs indicate you did the same day. Keep BDing just in case.

Thanks dgirl, I'm really hoping that it's correct esp because we were so busy with the bding to try to increase our odds. It's just so hard to not stress when things aren't as expected.

:wacko:I know. And I swear as soon as you are TTC everything gets crazy. We had DS in Feb 2013. I got my first period 26 days after he was born and every 25 or 26 days after that. Then the first cycle we decide to TTC its 2 days late. I mean not a big deal but still. :wacko:

Hey there,
Something similar happened to me this cycle. Ff confirmed ovulation on CD 19 and it was wrong. Here's my chart:
If I were you, I would keep BDing every other day or every 2 days. Just to be on the safe side. Look for the pattern later on as the temps add up.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 6
I changed the detection settings to research to get the right ovulation date for this month.

Hey there,
Something similar happened to me this cycle. Ff confirmed ovulation on CD 19 and it was wrong. Here's my chart:
If I were you, I would keep BDing every other day or every 2 days. Just to be on the safe side. Look for the pattern later on as the temps add up.

Yes I will definitely stick to every other day. I'd hate to miss prime time! I've never had a cycle longer than 26 days so I guess time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->