Do you always bleed with a miscarriage?

babynewbie

Reaction score
Pretty much what its says above.
I just have a horrible fear of having one and not noticing or something stupid.
Would you definitly bleed with it?

hiya hun ive lost 3 an i did bleed eventually ! , wit 1st it took 11 weeks to start bleeding after baby died , 2nd it took 6weeks to start bleeding after baby died they were missed miscarrages so babys died but i didnt know :cry: but all miscarrages are diff so if u are concerned visit your gp or midwife hun , u are probably fine , im preg now an worry about every little thing :dohh:

I have the exact same worry people make it sound like you have a miscarriage and its bleeding and cramping right away but its apparently not Karentia im sorry for your loss i couldnt imagine im hoping my heartbeat hearing goes well today im soo nervous of the exact thing

I also had a missed miscarriage - where the baby dies, but it takes a while for your body to reject it. Thankfully my mmc was detected fairly early on, and so i had an operation to have everything removed.

I'm sure you'll be absolutely fine, it's impossible not to worry i know. If you are really worries that something is wrong, maybe you should speak to your dr/mw and maybe they can arrange an early scan for you?

xx

my sister in law had a blighted ovum and so didn't bleed. i think they are extremely rare though.

i know what its like to worry... i hope all goes well for you. xx

I had a mmc and started bleeding at 11 weeks, but baby had died at 7 weeks. Im very paraniod of the same thing happening again, although ive been told this kind of m/c is rare?

If you have any worries at all make sure you speak to your doctors
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"