Do you and LO sleep at the same time or do you sleep later??

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Just wondering when you settle your LO down for the night do you go to sleep with them or do you stay up for some me time?? How late do you sleep?

Just curious :) xx

joshua is in bed by 7ish and we go to bed at 10:30 ish.

i sterilse bottles,have tea and just relax.

Jessie usually goes to sleep about 6-7ish with a clean bum and a bottle. Then at about 11 I change her bum while she's asleep and dreamfeed her a bottle and we both go up to bed. xXx

sam goes t sleep at 8 then i tidy up come on to bnb then i go t bed about 11

maddi goes to bed around 8, and we normally go to bed any time from 10 onwards

I put her to sleep at around 10p.m. and then I tidy up,prepare bottles for the next day,take a bath,do some reading or watch tv.

I go to slee around 1a.m.,Lola-Rose wakes up at 2.30 a.m.,I put her back to sleep.
Then I sleep until 5 a.m. and she wakes up at 7a.m.

Luckily I don't need much sleep! :D

She doesn't go to bed until 10-11pm and isn't up til around 9-10 am :blush:
Thats around the same time as me. I love my sleep and she does too! If shes in bed earlier I'll do some sewing or computer time... and occassionally some bedroom time with OH ;)

We put her to bed by 8:30, but I can never fall asleep at night, so I usually fall asleep around 1 or 1:30ish. She wakes up around 7:30-8:00am and luckily DH is so sweet to do the morning shift for me.

I thought it was just me...i put the LO to bed around 9ish and i like to stay up for as long as my eyes can stay open cos if i sleep the same time as my bubs i feel like iv had no me time...x

Savannah goes to bed between 10-11, so I go to bed when she does. She'll wake up at 6:30-7 and go back to sleep til 9:30ish o i'll normally get up then

sometimes i put him down and stay awake for abit xx

I put him to bed at 8pm.He will only sleep 45min then I feed him again and he will wake again after 45 min then I will go to bed with him at 10:30.He refuses to sleep continuous without me.I dont really have any time to myself nevermind for DH.Hope things get better someday.

:blush: I give Ally a bottle and some boob between 8-9...once he's been asleep for half an hr down stairs I take him up to his cot. Usually I just come downstairs to turn the lights off, make sure the door is locked and then go up myself :blush:

I don't even wake up when OH comes in! Last night I was in bed by 9 and OH came in at 10 and I didn't even stir! I usually have to get up 1 or 2 times in the night to put Ally's dummy in (I say 'get up' i mean, reach my arm into the cot while still lying in bed!) but we don't get up til half 7 most days! Lazy mummy!

I put Lewis down between 7pm & 8pm, then go to bed about 9pm. :sleep:

He wakes up every 3 hours and it takes an hour and a half to feed and settle him, sometimes longer. If I don't go to bed early I'd only get about 4 and a half hours sleep a night - I'd be a like a zombie !!!!

Pierre goes to bed usually between 10.30 and 11pm and sometimes not untill 11.30pm. I then go to bed straight after. He used to sleep about 11 or 12 hours so I'd have my mornings to myself but now he tends to wake up between 8 & 8.30am. I don't know quite why - I guess maybe something to do with teething.

Jack goes to bed at half 8 and is settled by 9, so I usually have tea, a nice relaxing bath, go on the computer and then to bed about 10/11

jack goes to bed at 10.30 11ish and then i stay up for a bit but not much then i go 2 sleep

My princess goes to bed anytime between 9 and 10pm..
I then stay up for a few hours doing some house chores first then relaxing- watch tv, internet etc

My LO sleep at around 8pm and i would have dinner, do other housework that's been left for a few days,lol. Then do some work on my company website and feed him at 10 pm when he wakes up and then go to sleep with him after this feed. after that i will be up every 2 hours to feed him, midnight, 2am, 4 am, then get up at 6ish

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->