Do you drive?

I don't drive and I hate that I don't :( I /know/ how to drive but am very rusty so need to get back on to it and sit my licence! I fecking hate picking Lachlan up from daycare when it's windy/raining, it drives me mental as there's a 25 min walk home..

I dont drive and tbh I don't feel the need to. I LOVE taking lo out for walks in her buggy and everything is close enough that I can either walk or get a bus. My OH is starting to learn to drive though

I drive...I passed my test nearly 10 years ago and have driven ever since.

I couldn't really live without my car.

I have to drive for my job too and had to take a driving test when I started there. I also had to learn how to drive minibuses and then had to have another driving test once I'd passed my real driving test (and they taught me how to drive the minibus too) :wacko:

I've always lived too far away from public transportation, a license and a vehicle is a must around here. To me, it has always represented freedom. I got my permit at 15.

I dunno what id do without my car...Mainly cos im lazy :lol:

I reckon tho, if i lived in London, i wouldnt bother with a car and only use it for when travelling outside of the city.

I just wouldnt see the point as theres buses/the tube so regularly...whereas here in the country, bus facilities arent particularly regular.

I have my learners permit but stopped having lessons when I fell pregnant (DH was worried about me feeling ill and not concentrating, bless him)

I now wish I drove as we are living in the middle of nowhere with nowhere to walk to and no public transport.

Yes, I am very lonely and bored these days :(

I dont drive and use public transport or walk everywhere never a problem for me.

I have had a driving licence for nearly 7 years. During that time there have been a couple of long-ish periods when I didn't have a vehicle. It didn't bother me in the slightest but where we lived then the bus and train services were very good. Where we are now, I really wouldn't like to be without our own transport. But I know plenty people don't have. It's all about what you become accustomed to I think - and clearly the availability of decent public transport in the area you live/work in makes a huge difference.
I'd say living in a city/big town makes driving less necessary. Particularly in areas where you have to pay to park outside your own house :wacko:

:flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->