Do you ever feel like everyone but you is getting their BFP?

mommy_atHEART

Reaction score
All 3 of my bestfriends have either gotten pregnant or had babies in the last year...

My bf and I were NTNP for 7 months, and this is our 2nd cycle ttc
and i'm already frustrated is that horrible of me?
It is an emotional roller coaster!

I have a 26 day cycle (for the last 3 months) I'm on cd20 - LMP 11/28/15 - Next AF should be 12/23/15-

That's not horrible at all.. I have to get off FB sometimes because I can't take another baby announcement of gender reveal party invite or baby shower. It just starts to hurt.. I been off and on TTC we took a 2 year break now were back at it this is our first cycle trying.. We're a lesbian couple using a donor so its a bit more complicated for us.. This is a great place to come and vent and meet a bunch of wonderful ladies..

It just gets me so emotional, and makes me question whether or not i'm even ovulating or if i'm fertile, this month I don't recall seeing any signs of ovulation until cd14-18 but that doesn't leave much time on a 26 day cycle

Maybe try taking your temps or using OPK's.. I started taking Evning Prime Rose Oil the first day that AF was gone and I took it all the way up until the day before when I was supposed to O. I also took Robitussin 3xs a day for the same length of time. They are both suppose to help with CM.. Also if you think your not producing enough CM maybe try some pre-seed when you BD.. That actually mimics the CM in our bodies and is safe for the little swimmers.. TTC can be so stressful sometimes.

Such totally normal feelings. The wife of one of DH's friend's keeps trying to give me advice for when we start trying (I haven't shared that we are), and it's driving me nuts. It took them 1 month the first time, and she keeps talking about how hard it was since it took them 3 months the second time. She's super sweet and she means well, but sometimes I just want to scream, "If 2 BFNs was hard for you, think about those out there who have been trying for over a year!" We're on cycle 6 now, and my heart goes out to everyone who has been at this longer or through worse. I may be in that boat one day, and that's ok...we don't get to choose our paths on this journey.

My two best friends have been through sooo much, so I think I get to see a wide spectrum. One lost her first to trisomy. She carried it full term, but it was stillborn. Since then she had a MC and was diagnosed with PCOS. They've taken a long break and are now back to ttc. The other had to come off of some medications before she could even try. It took her 2 years and 3 hospitalizations, but she did it. Her little boy is beautiful and healthy, and I just love him to pieces.

I think we have to remember that we're probably only going to hear the tougher stories or even if it took someone longer to conceive from those closest to us, so we're going to hear a lot more of the happy easy stories. It's not easy opening up, but it's super fun to joke around about your amazing fertility when it takes just 1 month. Unfortunately, that can make us feel like we're the only ones struggling, which is why I love this forum. We're all in different stages and on different paths, but we can come together here and feel safe sharing our stories. You see everything from it taking just a few months to some who have been trying for 10+ years. No matter where we are on our paths we all need and deserve some support (and a good cry now again).

All the best to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"