• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Do you ever have days where you just don;t feel pregnant?

Gemma Lou

Reaction score
Do you ever have days where you just don't feel pregnant?

Its really strange. I am only 5 weeks pregnant and for the last few weeks I have been experiencing various pulls and pains in my lower stomach which is obviously everything changing. its been nothing too bad, but its helped to make me feel pregnant!

Anyway, the last couple of days i have had nothing at all! Its really strange...it makes me wonder if I am.

I'm wondering if this is the calm before the storm, people say that morning sickness seems to come along after the 5 week mark! Has anybody else felt the same?

:hugs:

yes hun im the same the symptoms ive got are sore boobs, frequent urination and tiredness along with a few headaches and thats it!!! I was having evening nausea but that seems to of passed! I also thinking hmmm calm b4 storm lol xxxxxxx

Kind of... My ms has really died down now (now I'm getting it just in the morning and not all day like I was before). My boobs were also really hurting but they've stopped (thank god!). Also can't remember the last time I felt any twinges in my tummy.... had a period like cramp briefly yesterday but that's it.

However, the constant need for sleep and feeling bloated (and therefore 'feeling big and pregnant') has helped remind me what's happening. I just wish there was some exterior way of showing it as I keep getting weird looks when I look at baby clothes and get excited or when we buy nappies with our weekly shop lol

I can't wait to get my bump and have that tangible reminder that there's a baby coming! :cloud9: :blush:

yes hun im the same the symptoms ive got are sore boobs, frequent urination and tiredness along with a few headaches and thats it!!! I was having evening nausea but that seems to of passed! I also thinking hmmm calm b4 storm lol xxxxxxx

I'm the same as you. I am shattered in the evenings....my boobs are tender and I am always nipping to the loo! Guess if this is the calm before the storm we had better enjoy it whilst it lasts!
Congratulations!:hugs:

Kind of... My ms has really died down now (now I'm getting it just in the morning and not all day like I was before). My boobs were also really hurting but they've stopped (thank god!). Also can't remember the last time I felt any twinges in my tummy.... had a period like cramp briefly yesterday but that's it.

However, the constant need for sleep and feeling bloated (and therefore 'feeling big and pregnant') has helped remind me what's happening. I just wish there was some exterior way of showing it as I keep getting weird looks when I look at baby clothes and get excited or when we buy nappies with our weekly shop lol

I can't wait to get my bump and have that tangible reminder that there's a baby coming! :cloud9: :blush:

wow, are you buying nappies already? Is that to stock up ready? x:hugs:

I'm 7 or 8 weeks pg and don't feel it at all - no symptoms lol

I'm the same as you. I am shattered in the evenings....my boobs are tender and I am always nipping to the loo! Guess if this is the calm before the storm we had better enjoy it whilst it lasts!
Congratulations!:hugs:

Congrats to u to hunni :hugs: xxxxxxxxxx

Yeah, we've bought a new born kit and an extra pack and a couple of packs the next size up... I know alot of ppl will think it's way too early but there were a couple of reasons..
1. we wanted to get used to spending that bit extra on the weekly shop so it doesnt come as a complete blow once baby is here and
2. you can never have too many essentials!! Everyone we've spoken to has advised to stock pile nappies and wipes etc as it really helps.. each to their own but we prefer being organised and prepared so this fits with us!

Yesterday I didn't feel pregnant at all, but I think it was because I was so busy doing other things. Today, however, I have pains/pulls in my abdomen and feel nauseous.

I think symptoms come and go and if you don't have symptoms you are one of the lucky ones :rofl:

Clartylou x

Hi gem, i feel really good today, don't feel preggers at all. The twinges are gone, my boobs are not that sore anymore,still managing to avoid the sickness and tiredness,but i'm like my mum she had no symptoms whats so ever! The only thing is have slight headache and running to loo all the time especially at night, must go about 10 times at night! Enjoy it while it lasts that what I say. I can't wait to have a bump though to remind me it's actually real coz i'm still in that can't believe it stage! Dusty xxx

Yeah, we've bought a new born kit and an extra pack and a couple of packs the next size up... I know alot of ppl will think it's way too early but there were a couple of reasons..
1. we wanted to get used to spending that bit extra on the weekly shop so it doesnt come as a complete blow once baby is here and
2. you can never have too many essentials!! Everyone we've spoken to has advised to stock pile nappies and wipes etc as it really helps.. each to their own but we prefer being organised and prepared so this fits with us!

I think thats a really good idea! I think I will probably start doing that once I have had my 12 week scan! Brilliant idea though for working out your pennies, plus you can get them all when they are on offer!
:hugs:

Yesterday I didn't feel pregnant at all, but I think it was because I was so busy doing other things. Today, however, I have pains/pulls in my abdomen and feel nauseous.

I think symptoms come and go and if you don't have symptoms you are one of the lucky ones :rofl:

Clartylou x

Its funny you should say that...one of my friends had the perfect pregnancy...she reckons she didn't even know she was pregnant the whole way through it was that good! Not an ounce of feeling rough! Amazing! She did't get any spots or anything...unlike me....you can play dot to dot on my neck and chest at the minute! :blush:

Hi gem, i feel really good today, don't feel preggers at all. The twinges are gone, my boobs are not that sore anymore,still managing to avoid the sickness and tiredness,but i'm like my mum she had no symptoms whats so ever! The only thing is have slight headache and running to loo all the time especially at night, must go about 10 times at night! Enjoy it while it lasts that what I say. I can't wait to have a bump though to remind me it's actually real coz i'm still in that can't believe it stage! Dusty xxx

Isn't it strange how every day is different, although I guess your body needs days off too! Can't believe you've managed to avoid the tiredness! I feel so shattered already...I mean, its 5pm now and I'm thinking I won't be able to stay up after x-factor has finished! Oh, and I have planning to do for work tomorrow, so I guess that will be done in front of the TV! Oh and another thing, I love roast dinners, today I cooked one.....and I couldn;t taste any of it! I ended up leaving it all ,how bizzare! Never known that to happen. I've gone off cups of tea.....please tell me I haven't gone off sunday roasts :dohh:
Glad you are feeling well Dusty! Take care x x:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"