Do you ever have that sense.....

I'm not sure if I am going to be out this cycle either but I'm trying to keep the PMA. Keep feeling cramping on either sides off and on. Sometimes around the ovary sometimes around the sides of my abdomen(fallopian tube I'm guessing). Anyways, I do wish FF would detect my O date even though it kinda seems obvious. Regardless though OH and I are still :sex: every other night just in case I'm wrong and I end up O'ing late. Some days are easier to keep PMA but others aren't as easy. Here's hoping anyways for my :bfp:. Good luck everyone and hope the nasty ugly :witch: stays away for as many of us as possible this time!

Not out yet! Pinching and pressure on my left side, barely noticeable!

Sorry if this is a silly question, but is this a good sign? :blush:

I've had twinges on my left side a few times this afternoon... didn't really hurt, it just caught me by surprise. It felt a bit like a stitch and it was only for a second or two.

yeh but wether u loose all ur hope...thats when it WILL happen hun, i feel different this mth, no reason why, but of course will prob be gutted when bfn is glaring right at me,but i'll think this one mth and i know they'll be 2 ! x

just hoping its guna be soon x

I've had twinges on my left side a few times this afternoon... didn't really hurt, it just caught me by surprise. It felt a bit like a stitch and it was only for a second or two.

It could be, where are you at in your cycle.

I might make it to Wednesday till I break down and POAS.

It could be, where are you at in your cycle.

I might make it to Wednesday till I break down and POAS.

Think I'm about 6 or 7 DPO... not sure exactly :blush: First time of charting my temp and using OPK's that actually work!

I hope your twinges mean something good for you. I had TONS of them this past month and I felt SO sure that I was finally going to get my BFP, but then AF showed up 4 days early! I still had the twinges for about 3 days afterwards. They finally went away about 2 days ago, but they started for me 2 dpo and continued all the way through the end of my af cycle. When I asked my mom about it she told me that she used to get them all the time after she had her first child and that it means that our bodies are ready to start makin babies (or something like that). I know she may have just been trying to make me feel better, but I hope she's right! Good luck!

My AF twingies are on my right side, these are on my left. Never ever have I had them there.

Sigh, I hear ya ladies. I somehow thought this would be easier than it is, because it was for my mom, my sister, and all my friends. I neglected to take into consideration the fact that I am 34, and whilst I've been traipsing all over the world, my eggs have been getting less fresh IYKWIM. :( I can feel ovulation too, so I thought no problem, but here we are, on cycle 3, and no signs yet of anything :(

Seeking light at end of tunnel. Waited so long, until we could give a baby a decent life ad a good chance, and scared that it may now be too late, esp since DH's sister had to use IVF. :(

Crossing all fingers and sprinkling baby dust over everyone!

A

It just not your month?

I'm only 6 DPO but I can already sense I'll be onto cycle 6 by next weekend. It's not fair, why can't conception be as easy as they teach you it is in school?:hissy:

Aww hun I'm sorry. :hugs: But maybe this is your month. :hugs: I thin it's normal to feel that way, it's a defense mechanism. Hang in there hun!

I understand where you're coming from - I am 9 DPO and no symptoms, BBs are a bit sore but that is normal when :witch: is about to show her naughty self.

Still many people have said that they had no symptoms straight away, so I am clinging on to every hope until she does show!! Don't give up hope :hugs:

I'm afraid my PMA has plummeted through the floor!! But I've known since about 2dpo that this wasn't my month!

My boobs still hurt, but not as much as the last ttwo days so I know that my progesterone levels are now dropping...Oh well onto Cycle 6!

Well my concerns were right, not my turn AGAIN :cry: :cry: :cry:

i always know about 3 days befor af comes that it isnt my month.
stats show that oct-jan is the busyes time for bfp's as its geting clod and lotsmore time in doors so come on thows bfp's

so sorry daisy *baby dust* for next month

GL to all those waiting for BFP

i never had any symptoms when i had my 1st, i didnt find out till i was 17 weeks gone!!!
had implantation bleeding and asumed that it was a period lol. So its not over until the ugly witch sings lol

think positive ladies *****baby dust to all******
xxxxx
layla meredith

I know I am out this month, I know I said that the timing was not right and we needed to stop TTC but I did not O and did not think I would O so we did not try not to and i was secretly hoping we had caught the egg and wound up pregnant. AHHHH :witch: should be here Tues.

its not over till the af arrives snowball!!!! I'm sorry you arent feeling positive this month though esp after all you've been through...try to stay strong and positive.....it might be your bfp month yet!!!!

That having been said- sometimes you just know-intuition sucks sometimes!...hoping it is a bfp for you though....

I really dont feel its my month either!! It seems young ppl get pg all the time and do not want to, why is it so easy for them to just go and have :sex: a few times and do it and we are all at it like:bunny: its true u always want wat u cant have and dont appreciate what u have until u cant have it anymore...........i swear the more u want something the farther out of reach it is COME ON LADIES WE NEED TO BRING THE PMA BACK!!!!!!

It just not your month?

I'm only 6 DPO but I can already sense I'll be onto cycle 6 by next weekend. It's not fair, why can't conception be as easy as they teach you it is in school?:hissy:

Here's some PMA and :dust: coming your way!!!

I asked this of someone else on another thread... have you bought an OPK? I would. And I'd recommend preseed too! But then again, at 37 and getting my BFPs both the first month trying of both times - I am practically a walking billboard for that solution!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->